This compact, easy to mount USB Power Port is the answer for powering and charging your USB accessories including cell phones, most GPS units, MP3 players and some digital cameras.
It mounts easily to any panel that has a minimum of 2” of internal clearance. A tethered weather cap provides resistance to water, mud, snow, dust and debris.
- Input Voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- USB (Output) Voltage: 5V ±.25V
- Output Current: 1A Max.
- Protection: Cap in place: Mud, snow, dust, debris and water up to and including heavy water washdown; PANEL CAPPed™ USB cable is plugged in: same as above; Standard USB cable plugged in: Mud, snow, dust, debris and water up to and including light water wash down.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 105°F
- Cable Jacket: Abrasion resistant, UL/CSA listed, meets Mil-I-631D, -4°F to 221°F
- Cable length: 6ft (2M)
- Electrical protection: Splashproof ATC fuse holder with 2A fuse; internal auto-resetting fuse, internal auto over-temp power control, diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity.
- Cable Terminals: Crimp/shrink bullet for ease of installation.
- Battery Terminals: Crimp/Shrink .25” Ring
- Weather Cap: Integral tethered
- Mounting: Panel, 15/16inch hole, secured with full length retainer shell.
- Powers: Most cell phones including Apple iPhone, LG EnV, Blackberry, & Motorola Razr (requires charging cable). Also Garmin GPS, Apple iPod, and any other device that charges using 1A or less of USB power. Note: the Droid™ family of smart phones requires 1.1A to charge at full rate. However, Panel TAPP will still charge these phones using a lower rate that is equivalent to charging from a PC.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.