Heat Demon offers the best Hand Warmer Kits on the market. The original idea for the hand warmers came from Symtec engineers to address the need to keep the hands warm while riding in cold temperatures. Symtec's hand warmer are used for Harley Davidson and Metric Motorcycle models. Because the hand is exposed to the cold air when pressing the throttle it can get very uncomfortable when riding in cold weather. However, Symtec Hand Warmers will keep your hands warm in even the coldest temperatures.
- These are a great, must have accessory - 2 stage heated grips keep you comfortable and warm. Riding with these really do extend your riding season!
- Superb quality made grip heater kit.
- Fed up with harsh, hard rubber heated grips from other manufacturers? Then we have the answer. This quality kit allows the heating elements to be fitted neatly and discretely under the original manufacturer grips or your own favorites Easy to install, with 2 stage heat settings, the kit is suitable for all types of bikes, tourers, sports, and off road / enduro bikes.
- The kit consists of two heating elements on flexible Mylar tape that attaches to your handlebar (clutch side) and throttle tube (throttle side) via permanent adhesive on the back.
- The right and left heaters are different, to accommodate lower heat tolerance of plastic throttle tubes.
- They draw 3 amps (36W) on the high position.
- No external resistor or other parts are needed to install.
- Available with either a 3-position (off, high, low) metal toggle switch or surface-mount round rocker switch. PLEASE SELECT TYPE
- These grip heaters provide you with an effective and convenient way to keep your hands and fingers warm, without having to use bulky and awkward winter gloves.
- If you've never used heated grips before, you'll be amazed how much you do use them, once fitted and how you ever managed before!!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.