IMS Products proudly introduces new Footpegs designed specifically for Adventure riders, the ADV1 and ADV2 series pegs. The large overall length and width enhances comfort and the benefits are felt navigating dirt roads and on long stretches of open roads. The platform spreads the boot contact patch and lessens stress on the feet, legs and hips.
IMS Products is proud to introduce the much anticipated ADV II Foot peg. Adventure riding just got more fun, as the new IMS adventure specific footpegs are designed to improve comfort and handling aboard larger touring style motorcycles.
The large overall length and width of the ADV II Foot pegs enhances rider comfort and control, while benefits are felt on every aspect of the ride. The bigger platform spreads out boot contact and relieves stress on the rider's feet, legs, and hips. By increasing the area of the peg, IMS engineers were able to improve leverage over the bike dramatically. With the new ADV II Foot peg, less energy is needed to turn and finesse your adventure bike. These pegs will keep your feet planted while you navigate long dirt trails, and savor the stretches of open road.
Foot Peg Features:
- Cast certified 17-4 stainless steel.
- Certified heat treating-homogenizing-annealing process.
- Innovative wall design provides optimal tooth surface while reducing weight.
- Melonite finish hardens the surface even further.
- Increased width provides additional leverage for better handling, stability and comfort.
- Superior patented mud relief tooth design.
- Built in the USA
- Kawasaki KLR650 All Years
- Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere All Years
- Suzuki V-Strom DL650 and DL1000 2010-2016
- Width: 8.7cm at widest point, 6 cm at thinnest.
- Length: 14.3cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.