The KLIM TekVest is an ideal combination of protection and comfort.
KLIM's philosopy of "Light, Dry and Warm" along with TekVest's history of superior protective gear is now available as the lightest, most breathable product ever produced.
- Lightest, most breathable Tekvest™ available
- High tenacity, vented mesh, ripstop nylon shell with ventilated soft-armor configuration
- UHMW [ultra high molecular weight] plastic
- Eight times more cut resistance than HDPE
- More flexible than poly carb MX gear
- Armor does not absorb water
- Action-cut for the full range of motion
- Built with 4” of waist adjustment and will not ride up or tap your helmet
- Run it loose for greater comfort and increased airflow
- Run it tight for excellent back support
- Compatible with most popular fanny packs
- 3M™ reflective piping for increased visibility when worn externally
- Quick-attach deluxe UHMW shoulder pads are available as an option
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR SIZES 2XL AND 3XL
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.