Klim Hydrapak Shape-Shift 3 Litre Water Reservoir Holds Up To 3 Litres Of Water. It Has A Wide Opening For Easy Clean & A Quick Release Hose & Bladder.
Smart design, meet peak performance – also known as the shape-shift reservoir. Our time-tested creation for hydration on the go, it can take a serious beating, it fits nicely in most packs and it’s fully reversible for easy cleaning. Durable, dependable form and function.
- Shape-shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization; unlocks for full volume and reverses for easy cleaning
- Slide-seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- High-flow blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-n-play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant tpu & rf welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° c / 140° f)
- Safe and reliable, 100% bpa & pvc free
- Capacity: 3 Litre / 100 fl oz unlocked, 2.5 Litre / 84 fl oz locked
- Weight: 152 g / 5.3 oz
- Dimensions: 440 mm (17 in) x 165 mm (6.5 in)
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.