The all-new Adventure Rally Jacket from KLIM® enjoys fourth-generation technology to bring you the ultimate global riding experience. Perfected in material, design and construction to be the one garment that can take you anywhere, from around-the-world trips to the brutal Dakar Rally.
NOTE: If you would like to place an order for this jacket please contact our sales team on 02 9651 3355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL ARMACOR™ FOR WATERPROOF AND OUTSTANDING ABRASION AND TEAR RESISTANCE
- LARGE GORE-TEX® 3 LAYER PRO TALISMAN SUPERFABRIC® SLIDE ZONES ON SHOULDERS AND ELBOWS
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- STRETCH PANELS AT SHOULDERS FOR FULL RANGE OF MOTION
- HIGH COVERAGE 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEMS
- D3O® XERGO SHOULDER AND ELBOW PADS (MEET AND EXCEED NEWEST PROPOSED CE LEVEL 2 LIMB PROTECTOR STANDARDS [N1621-1:2011])
- D3O® VIPER PRO - LEVEL 2 BACK PADS (EXCEEDS LEVEL 2 IMPACT PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR CE CERTIFICATION EN1621-2 TESTING)
- FULLY VENTILATED SILICONE DOW CORNING® DEFLEXION™ INTEGRATED CHEST COVERAGE CARGO, HYDRATION, COMFORT AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- 10 EXTERNAL POCKETS*: 2 UPPER CHEST, 4 LOWER CENTER FRONT, 2 SIDE QUICK-ACCESS TOOL POCKETS, REAR CENTER BACK POUCH, LARGER LEFT CHEST SPOT® POCKET.
- 1 SEAM-SEALED WATERPROOF*, REMOVABLE ROLL TOP “DRY BAG”
- 3 INTERNAL POCKETS*: 2 INNER CHEST AND 1 HIDDEN (PASSPORT) POCKET
- EXTERNAL HYDRATION SYSTEM POCKET AND INTERNAL ROUTING OPTIONS
- 3 LITER HYDRAPAK® RESERVOIR INCLUDED
- VERTICALLY ADJUSTABLE/EASILY REMOVABLE KIDNEY BELT WITH SHOULDER STRAPS MOVES WEIGHT OF ENTIRE KIT TO THE HIPS
- KLIM® ID/EMERGENCY ID POCKET ON LEFT FOREARM
- MOISTURE WICKING MESH INTERNAL LINER
- NECK BRACE-COMPATIBLE COLLAR SYSTEM
- ARMOR ADJUSTMENT STRAPS AT BICEP AND FOREARM
- EXTERNAL WAIST BELT WITH DAISY CHAIN
- STANDARD KLIM® JACKET-TO-PANT ZIPPER PANEL
- VELCRO® FASTENER ADJUSTABLE WRIST CLOSURES
- HEAVY DUTY YKK® ZIPPERS THROUGHOUT
- HIGHLY WATER RESISTANT YKK® VISLON IN EXPOSED AREAS
- BOTTOM HEM SHOCK CORD
- MICROFLEECE-LINED COLLAR
- HIDDEN STRECH-STRAPS ALLOW COLLAR TO BE PULLED OPEN FOR INCREASED VENTILATION MAX FLOW VENTILATION SYSTEM: 8 PORTS
- FOUR ZIPPERED ARM INTAKE VENTS: 2 BICEP, 2 FOREARM
- TWO UPPER TORSO/PIT INTAKE VENTS
- TWO LARGE VERTICAL BACK EXHAUST VENTS
- Small (out of stock)
- Medium (out of stock)
- Large (out of stock)
- XLarge (out of stock)
- 2XLarge (out of stock)
- 3XLarge (out of stock)
- Grey (out of stock)
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Adventure RallyBy: Ray on 8 June 2018Tossed up if the investment was worth it. So glad I did. Brought the Jacket and Pants. I’m 6’1. 100kg. Brought XL in both. Possibly could of gone to L but just too small. XL Pants fit my legs but loose on waste but fixed with a set of Klum suspenders. Took 1000ks to loosen up jacket but very nice now. Weight isn’t an issue for me with the kidney belt. ABSOLUTELY great in hot weather with vents. Rode many times 35plus no issues. Ok not 40 but recon it would be great. Currently 5-10 deg temp riding now and only need 1 extra layer. Personally I like max protection so I feel very protected. Wear motorcross books so the Velcro lower leg adjustment is awesome. FYI used to ride in Dainese Stradon. Great but venting is no good with temps above 25. In my opinion.
Great jacket!2 January 2018Excellent jacket, really glad I chose Klim.