Redesigned from the wheels up, the new Kodiak Bag offers maximum cargo capacity and an intelligent compartmentalized design. From the outside-in, the Kodiak’s structural stoutness and weight-distributing design will easily contain all the gear you could ever possibly need. Independent boot, helmet and goggle compartments, cavernous cargo bays and numerous smaller stash and zippered pockets combine to create the ultimate full-size rolling gear bag.
BAG FEATURES :
- STRUCTURAL SKELETON ENSURES STAND-UP STABILITY WHEN LOADED OR UNLOADED
- COMPARTMENTALIZED DESIGN PLACES BOOTS, HELMETS, GOGGLES AND MORE IN DEDICATED ZONES
- OVERSIZED 90MM WHEELS PROVIDE HIGHER GROUND CLEARANCE TO KEEP LOADED BAG FROM HITTING THE GROUND
- INTERNAL SEMI-RIGID BOOT LINER BAG KEEPS BOOTS SEPARATE FROM THE REST OF YOUR GEAR
- YKK® HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS
- LARGE INTERNAL LID CARGO BAYS
- ZIPPERED LID MESH POCKETS
- TWO EXTERIOR POCKETS (ONE IS FLEECE)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STURDY EXTRUDED PULL HANDLE
- HIGH QUALITY GRAB HANDLE WITH MOLDED K-LOGO
- FOUR EXTERNAL GRAB HANDLES (1 MOLDED FOOT GRAB HANDLE AND 3 HEAVY-DUTY WEBBING HANDLES)
- HIGH-IMPACT PLASTIC CORNER ARMOR ON EXTERIOR BASH-AND-DROP ZONES
- SIZE: 36x18x18
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.