KLIM's Fuel Pak was born from off-road and cross-country racers looking for a large-capacity hydration system in a minimal pack.
With three litres of fluid capacity on board, and multiple hydration port routing options , the Fuel delivers maximum hydration versatility in a low-profile.
- Size: 3in. x7in. x17in.
- Low profile hydration pack
- Main compartment accommodates up to 3 litre hydration bladders
- 3 liter Klim Hydrapak® hydration reservoir included
- Internal zippered pocket for accessories
- 4 hydration hose exit ports (2 top, 2 bottom)
- Minimal shoulder straps with mesh padding
- Adjustable sternum straps with rescue whistle buckle
- 'Fuel gauge' clear view back shows hydration fluid level
- Reflective hits for increased visibility
Great product!By: Jane Bedford-Brown on 12 February 2018Great value, 3L capacity, very comfy to wear, use it on every ride.
Just what I was after15 January 2018I wanted a simple hydration bladder system that was 3lt and that I could fit my wallet in. This fits the bill perfectly for me. No nonsense and simple. Also one of the best bladder closure systems I have ever used. Uses a slide locking system that is easy to operate and has never leaked. Way easier than the camel back systems I have. Holds to your back really well. If you are a big dude (big boned) then dont worry about using the waist strap. It seems to stick to your back really well in that it doesn’t move around much. I ride enduro and have never had an issue with it getting in the way as some systems can (eg: hitting you in the back of the helmet when off road etc) Holds a heap of water and I use it nearly every single ride. Bite valve is good and doesn’t leak and the on/off system works ok. I just leave mine on generally. I’ve had mine for over 18 months now and love it. If you want a simple system for just water and a small storage pocket, then this is perfect. If you want to take heaps of tools etc then look elsewhere. Great value for money.