The Krew Pak is the largest capacity riding backpack in KLIM's lineup designed specifically for backcountry excursions. Its pocket layout is ready for quick access to multi-day's worth of supplies and tools. KLIM's innovative removable tool pouch, hydration pouch, avalanche probe storage, shovel storage zones and deluxe padded shoulder straps top the feature list.
- Klim's largest capacity backpack
- Internal avalanche gear storage pocket
- Rapid probe deployment
- Compartmental main pocket
- Molded upper goggle and lens storage
- Removable goggle chamois in goggle pocket
- Custom glove-friendly zippers
- Hip removable belt can hold the Klim tool pack
- Two side pockets on hip belt
- Side compression cinches bag tighter
- Tool pack is moisture and mud resistant
- Contoured internal frame keeps bag rigid
- Water-resistant base
- Horizontal snowboard carry
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Color-coded zippers for AVY compartment with internal shovel and probe storage
- Pocket organizer with multiple smaller compartments for smaller items.
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Hydrapak 3 liter compatible (sold separately)
- YKK heavy duty zippers
- 18cm x 31cm x 55cm
Klim Krew Pak 2018 is available in the following colour options:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.