Say goodbye to the days of chafing and other riding maladies associated with loose-fitting riding shorts.
The Klim Tactical Short is designed to keep your equipment stowed properly and to wick moisture away from your skin to ensure maximum possible comfort on your ride.
The saddle area is constructed with a high-tech triple-density chamois that will help absorb riding vibrations and cushion your ride. PORON® XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection material is embedded in strategic locations to help absorb impacts.
On impact, the PORON® XRD™ high-performance molecules create a unique protective shield that can repeatedly absorb up to *90% of the most intense force.
- PORON® XRD™ EXTREME IMPACT PROTECTION MATERIAL ON SIDES AND THIGHS AND OVER TAILBONE
- PADDED COMPRESSION SHORT
- MOISTURE-WICKING POLYESTER MATERIAL
- 4-WAY-STRETCH SPANDEX
- SOFT ELASTIC WAIST
- SUEDE TEXTURE CHAMOIS CROTCH
- MICRO-INJECTED LOGO
- ARTICULATED DESIGN
- PORON® XRD™ EXTREME IMPACT PROTECTION MATERIAL
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Klim Tactical Short is available in the following choose sizes:
- Extra Large (out of stock)
- 2XLarge (out of stock)
- 3XLarge (out of stock)
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Top qualityBy: Cade Jankowski on 22 January 2018As you would expect from Klim - quality , the fitment is great , plenty of padding in the right areas and gel pad in the crutch for extra comport , I’m used to heat and wear skins and these over the top and don’t sweet and no chafing, I also wear knee braces and have to pull the shorts over the top of the braces , so if you wear knee braces the shorts would be best over the full length pair