The highly anticipated Traverse Jacket is designed specifically for enduro and off-road riders who demand an extremely durable, waterproof and presicely patterned riding jacket. Highly durable GORE-TEX® fabrics protect you from the elements while drawing moisture away from your body, keeping you dry and comfortable. Built-in ventilation allows you to adapt to whatever environmental condition you face
- HEAVY-DUTY GORE-TEX® FABRICS
- 840 DENIER CORDURA® OVERLAYS IN HIGH WEAR AREAS
- 840 DENIER CORDURA® DEVELOPED FROM THE GROUND UP SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS TYPE OF OFF-ROAD RIDING GARMENT
- TWO STORM-FLAP-COVERED YKK® ZIPPER HAND POCKETS
- ONE STORM-FLAP-COVERED YKK® ZIPPER CHEST POCKET
- ONE INTERNAL YKK® ZIPPER POCKET
- TWO-WAY HEAVY-DUTY YKK® VISION 8 CENTER-FRONT ZIPPER COVERED BY EXTERNAL STORM FLAPS
- BOTTOM HEM SHOCK-CORD AND ADJUSTERS
- SOFT MICRO-FLEECE-LINED COLLAR
- TWO ADJUSTABLE PIT-VENTS WITH TWO-WAY YKK® ZIPPERS
- LATERAL ADJUSTABLE BACK VENT
- ALL ZIPPERS COVERED WITH STORM FLAPS TO MAINTAIN WATERPROOFNESS AND TO STOP DEBRIS
- INNER CUFF GASKET
- ADJUSTABLE VELCRO CUFFS
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ INDUSTRIAL-GRADE REFLECTIVE PANELS
- SHOULDER AND ELBOW PAD POCKETS
- MOISTURE-WICKING POLYESTER MESH LINER
ARTICULATED SLEEVES PROFILE FOR RIDER POSITIONING DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER POLYESTER BASE LAYER CLOSER FIT REDUCES DRAG AND KEEPS JACKET IN PLACE GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS EMBROIDERED KLIM LOGOS
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.