The perfectly prepared partner to the Badlands Jacket and your dream journey, the all-new Badlands Pant provides all-conditions comfort with legendary KLIM® dependability.
Engineered to ride all-day, every day, the Badlands Pant incorporates a matrix of materials designed to fit your riding position and needs seamlessly. From aggressive, over-the-front off-road two-track stages to wide-open asphalt, KLIM® has refined the Badlands for a premium tailored fit across the board.
Robustness comes first from a full suite of D3O™ and PORON® XRD® armor components followed closely by the most abrasion and cut/tear resistant GORE-TEX® fabric technologies available.
- IMPROVED COMFORT AND FIT
- NEW GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL MATERIAL ON MAIN BODY REDUCES WEIGHT WITHOUT SACRIFICING DURABILITY/WEATHERPROOFNESS
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL WITH CORDURA® 840D ON LOWER LEGS FOR INCREASED DURABILITY
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL TALISMAN SUPERFABRIC® ABRASION-RESISTANT MATERIAL ON KNEES SHRUG OFF ABRASION
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL ARMACOR™ MATERIAL ON SEAT AREA PROVIDES OUTSTANDING ABRASION AND TEAR RESISTANCE
- PORON® XRD® PREMIUM IMPACT FOAM TAILBONE COVERAGE.
- JACKET TO PANT ZIPPER HAS BEEN STANDARDIZED (40CM) WHICH ENABLES YOU TO ZIP DIFFERENT NEW PANTS AND JACKETS TOGETHER
- TPU MOLDED ZIPPER PULLS
- VT10 YKK® VISLON® AQUAGARD WATER RESISTANT ZIPPERS
- VELCRO® ADJUSTMENT AT SIDES OF KNEES TO CINCH DOWN KNEE ARMOR
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY
- GORE-TEX® PRO LAMINATES—THE MOST BREATHABLE, MOST DURABLE MOTORSPORTS SHELL CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- HIGH-MOBILITY ACTIVE FIT PATTERNING FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL MATERIAL ON MAIN BODY
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL WITH CORDURA® 840D ON LOWER LEGS
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL TALISMAN SUPERFABRIC® ABRASION-RESISTANT MATERIAL ON KNEES
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL ARMACOR™ MATERIAL ON SEAT
- SOFT ITALIAN FULL-GRAIN LEATHER INNER KNEE/LOWER LEG EXTERIOR
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ INDUSTRIAL GRADE REFLECTIVE MATERIALS ON PANELS AND TRIM FOR INCREASED LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY
- STRETCH GUSSET PANELS
- D3O™ T5 EVO PRO XT HIP AND KNEE PIECES INCLUDED (EXCEED LEVEL 1 CE CERTIFICATION FOR PREN1621-1:2011 TESTING)
- PORON® XRD® TAILBONE COVERAGE
- 2 EXTERNAL POCKETS* (2 MID-THIGH CARGO)
- SIDE WAIST ADJUSTMENT STRAPS
- MESH COMFORT LINER
- OVER-THE-BOOT ADJUSTABLE BOOT CUFF WITH ZIPPERED EXPANSION PANEL AND CUSTOM K SNAP CLOSURES
- RUBBER COATED BUTTONS
- UPDATED VT10 YKK® VISLON® AQUAGARD WATER RESISTANT ZIPPERS
- VELCRO ADJUSTERS AND ELASTIC PANEL AT WAIST
- 2 UPPER-THIGH INTAKES
- 2 REAR LEG EXHAUSTS
the bestBy: Mark Dickinson on 12 February 2018these pants are great very comfortable non restrictive great for adventure bike riding vent well great protection very well made .
Bloody good pants22 January 2018I am moving from road to more Adventure riding and needed pants with a high level of comfort and still have the protection needed for tar. After trying on several styles the Badlands pants felt perfect straight away with all 5 armour protection pads sitting exactly in the right spot with adjustment to keep them in place. So far they have been comfortable on two 12 hour days riding through NSW over summer, which brings me to the venting zips along the thighs , they obviously work both sitting but better standing as there is a large opening on the front as well as exhaust vents in the back. I think I will only be using these while on the dirt because they would open up and offer no sliding protection from the road. It didn’t rain so I can’t comment on the Gortex waterproofing , Its Gortex so it better work. I can highly recommend this product ( even more so now that they are $150 cheaper than when I got them) These are top quality pants