Engineered for maximum airflow while providing unmatched durability and comfort, KLIM’s warm weather-specific, gauntlet-length, perforated leather adventure glove dominates heat and fatigue.
Premium features include:
- Pittards® Armortan® ceramic-reinforced leather palm construction that outlasts generic leather
- Premium Grade Perforated leather main body
- Micro-fine mesh in finger crotches
- Accordion Gussets at base of finger and back of knuckles for max flexibility
- 1000-Denier mil-spec mesh back of wrist
- Carbon Fiber knuckle impact plate
- Integrated Poron® XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection foam for knuckle, wrist and palm coverage
- 3M scotchliteTM reflective accents on fingers and wrist closure
- Integrated Shield/goggle squeegee
- Quick drying, moisture wicking back-of-hand liner
- The unique dual-closure system ensures a more secure fit for every ride
With its amazing fit and dexterity due to obsessive attention to patterning during the design process, the Induction promises full coverage and maximum comfort for the hottest rides.
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.