The KLIM® Mojave Jersey blows the standards away for ventilated off-road jersey performance—adding more durability and comfort with an all-new, simply clean KLIM® style. Completely redesigned for 2013 with multiple high-tech and much more durable mesh materials, the Mojave jersey puts a focus on optimizing entire body comfort.
- MOISTURE WICKING, ULTRA-BREATHABLE FABRICS
- MAPPED CONSTRUCTION PUTS DURABLE MESH PANELS ON TOP SLEEVE/SHOULDER, TIGHTER MESH AT FRONT CHEST AND BACK (TO REDUCE DIRT PENETRATION) AND MORE OPEN VENTILATING MESH AT UNDER SLEEVE AND SIDE BODY TO EXPELL MAXIMUM HEAT
- HIGH-QUALITY SUBLIMATED GRAPHICS LOOK NEW, LONGER
- DROP TAIL WITH SILICONE PRINT KEEPS JERSEY TUCKED IN
- NON-RESTRICTIVE OPEN CUFF DESIGN FOR NON-RESTRICTIVE FIT AND MAXIMUM AIR INTAKE
- LOW PROFILE NON-RESTRICTIVE COLLAR FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT, BREATHABILITY AND VENTILATION
- RAGLAN DESIGN SLEEVE SEAMS PERFECTLY WITH NEW STRETCH GUSSET FOR FLEXIBLE COMFORT AND OPTIMUM FIT
- ATHLETIC FIT
- OPEN CELL BREATHABLE FOAM IN SHOULDER FOR ADDED COMFORT WHILE WEARING A BACKPACK/HYDRATION PACK OR CHEST PROTECTOR
- OPEN CELL BREATHABLE FOAM IN ELBOWS FOR COMFORT
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.