KLIM provides the female rider with the best in material selection, craftsmanship, fit and style with the Altitude Jacket. GORE-TEX® weatherproof technology, high-tech armor coverage, intelligent reflective—it’s all here.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- GORE-TEX® 2-LAYER PERFORMANCE SHELL MAIN BODY
- DURABLE 840D CORDURA® OVERLAYS IN HIGH-ABRASION ZONES
- STRONG 500D CORUDRA® CUFFS AND ADJUSTMENT STRAPS
- 3m Trade;SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEM
- D3O® EVO ELBOW AND SHOULDER PADS
- D3O® EVO SHOULDER PADS
- D3O® FLO 1 BACK PROTECTOR (LEVEL 1) MAX FLOW VENTILATION – 6 PORTS
- 2 CHEST VENTS
- 2 BICEP ARM INTAKE VENTS
- 2 VERTICAL BACK EXHAUST VENTS CARGO, COMFORT AND FIT SYSTEMS
- STREAMLINED FIT AND FINISH
- ACTION PLEATED SHOULDER/ARM PANELS
- 2 HAND POCKETS
- 5 INTERNAL POCKETS [ 2 ZIPPERED, 2 MESH STASH, 1 HIDDEN PASSPORT]
- STANDARD KLIM® JACKET-TO-PANT ZIPPER PANEL
- FASTENERS ALLOW OPEN COLLAR USE FOR INCREASED VENTILATION
- MICRO FLEECE LINED COLLAR
- SLIDING TENSION ADJUSTER ON FOREARMS
- EXTERNAL WAIST BELT
- YKK® ZIPPERS THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE STORM FLAP PROTECTED CENTER FRONT YKK® ZIPPER
- OFF-CENTER COLLAR CINCH
- KLIM® ID/EMERGENCY ID POCKET ON LEFT FOREARM
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Klim Womens Altitude Jacket is available in the following sizes:
Klim Womens Altitude Jacket is available in the following colours:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
ExcellentBy: Deanne Westwood on 12 February 2018I have had my jacket for approximately 6 months now and it has been through full day of rain and not a drop has gotten through. First time I have found a decent female jacket that fits like a glove and is extremely comfortable. Is a bit warm in the heat but hopefully they have fixed that up with the new version that has just recently been released.