If you find yourself riding in hot temperatures most of the time, the Adventure Rally Air Jacket offers great ventilation while still providing exceptional protection from impacts and abrasion. When combined with the two-way stretch GORE® Overshell Jacket, it becomes a versatile riding suit from Alaska to Argentina, and everything in between.
- HEAVY DUTY KEVLAR® MESH CONSTRUCTION WITH AMAZING TEAR AND ABRASION RESISTANCE
- STRETCH PANELS AT ELBOW, SHOULDER FOR FULL RANGE OF MOTION
- LARGE PANELS OF SUPERFABRIC® MATERIAL AT SHOULDER AND ELBOW FOR EXCELLENT ABRASION RESISTANCE
- REFLECTIVE MESH MATERIAL PLACEMENT FOR INCREASED LOW-LIGHT AND DARK-CONDITIONS VISIBILITY INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEMS
- D3O® XERGO SHOULDER AND ELBOW PIECES (MEET AND EXCEED NEWEST PROPOSED CE LEVEL 2 LIMB PROTECTOR STANDARDS [PREN1621-1:2011])
- D3O® VIPER PRO - LEVEL 2 BACK PIECE (EXCEEDS LEVEL 2 IMPACT PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR CE CERTIFICATION EN1621-2 TESTING) CARGO, COMFORT AND INTERNALS
- EIGHT EXTERNAL POCKETS: 2 UPPER CHEST, 2 LOWER CENTER FRONT, 2 LARGE SIDE HIP POCKETS, 1 REAR CENTER BACK POUCH AND 1 UPPER LEFT SPOT POCKET
- TWO INTERNAL CHEST POCKETS AND 1 HIDDEN POCKET
- EXTERNAL HYDRATION SYSTEM POCKET WITH EXTERNAL HOSE ROUTING OPTION OVER RIGHT SHOULDER TO HOSE CLIP ON RIGHT CHEST
- 1 FULLY SEAM SEALED REMOVABLE ROLL TOP “DRY BAG” FOR DELICATES/ELECTRONICS/WALLET, ETC.
- KLIM ID / EMERGENCY ID POCKET ON LEFT FOREARM (REGISTER YOUR JACKET ONLINE TO BUILD YOUR CUSTOM ID CARD)
- SPACER MESH AT SHOULDERS AND ELBOWS FOR BREATHABILITY AND COMFORT
- VERTICALLY ADJUSTABLE/REMOVABLE KIDNEY BELT PROVIDES SUPPORT AND STABILITY
- FULL CIRCUMFERENCE JACKET-TO-PANTS ZIP
- BICEP AND FOREARM SLEEVE ADJUSTMENT STRAPS
- LEATT-COMPATIBLE ZIP-OFF UPPER COLLAR
- PREMIUM-QUALITY LEATHER TRIM-PITTARDS® MICROVENT LEATHER AT WRISTS AND COLLAR
- MOISTURE-WICKING MESH INTERNAL LINER
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.