The Klim Vented Sock is Klim's most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
Vented Sock Features
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
- KNIT MESH PANELS ACCELERATE WICKING AND VENTILATION
- TERRY KNIT FOR COMFORT PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- ANKLE SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ARCH SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- IMPROVED ELASTICITY
- KNIT LOGOS
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION AGAINST KNEE PADS/KNEE BRACES
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- 55% COOLMAX®, 41% POLYAMIDE, 4% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.
Sizes: small (4-6), medium (7-10), large (11-14)
Please Note: Some sizes and colours may not be available at the time of order. Customers will be notified by phone or email if items need to be backordered.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.