The Klim Vented Sock is Klim's most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
Vented Sock Features
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
- KNIT MESH PANELS ACCELERATE WICKING AND VENTILATION
- TERRY KNIT FOR COMFORT PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- ANKLE SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ARCH SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- IMPROVED ELASTICITY
- KNIT LOGOS
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION AGAINST KNEE PADS/KNEE BRACES
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- 55% COOLMAX®, 41% POLYAMIDE, 4% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.
Sizes: small (4-6), medium (7-10), large (11-14)
Please Note: Some sizes and colours may not be available at the time of order. Customers will be notified by phone or email if items need to be backordered.
Klim Vented Sock is available in the following sizes:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.