The KLIM Aggressor 1.0 Neck Sock provides a level of cooling and comfort never before seen in the power sports industry. The Coolcore patented chemical-free cooling, moisture-wicking, moisture transportation and cool evaporation fabrics used in the Aggressor Cool -1.0 Neck Sock are exactly what you need to keep cool and maximise performance. Unlike other cooling and sweat-wicking fabrics that rely on chemicals or polymer crystal treatments that degrade over time, KLIM's Aggressor Cool fabrics will deliver consistent cooling and wicking performance throughout the lifetime of the garmet.
- Multiple configurations: Fold and double up for more warmth, pull over neck, mouth and nose for wind/dirt resistance.
- Easily packable into smaller pant or jacket pocket
- Coolcore patented chemical-free cooling, moisture-wicking, moisture transportation and cool evaporation fabric
- keep cool good dust cover/filter
- can also be used as a small cool wet towel on trail rides. Just dip in a creek!
- Size: 25cm wide x 50cm long
I’ll give this a goBy: Greg Davis on 12 February 2018I bought this neck sock on a bit of a whim, thought I would give it a go as an summer alternative to the scarfs and microfibre options. I use it mainly to stop the wind up through the bottom of the helmet and a bit of noise. It works well for this and I can have my jacket open a little with the neck sock softening the blast. My only issue is that the sock itself is a bit long and bunches up a bit under the ears. I am tempted to cut it in half but that would negate some of the other options available. Now, as for working with all the cooling / wicking / hi tech attributes. I really can’t say if I feel a cooling effect as I ride because after a few minutes I can not really feel the fabric at all it just seems to disappear. I just know I feel less discomfort from the wind and heat and that makes it better on the bike. Now where did I put it? I hope I don’t have to buy another one because I would. Greg