SIZE TALL - SPECIAL ORDER
Following closely in the footsteps of the ultra-comfortable and all-conditions performing Traverse off-road pant model, the all-new Overland Pant from KLIM® includes substantial D3O™ T5 EVO ‘XT’ range knee and hip armor pieces, more genuine 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material and increased cargo capacity to make it more long-distance friendly. KLIM® off-road designed favorites like the adjustable zippered ventilation system and super tough 840D Cordura® overlays remain to make the Overland an incredibly versatile option for your next tour.
- Gore-tex® 3-layer laminate technology
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®
- 840d cordura® overlays on high wear areas: side thigh, front knee, lower leg, and cuff
- New thicker leather inside knees/lower legs with durable water repellency (dwr) treatment overlaid on inner leg panels for wear/heat resistance
- 3m scotchlite™ industrial grade reflective material placement for increased dusk and dark visibility
- Integrated armor system
- D3o™ t5 evo ‘xt’ range knee and hip pieces (meets and/or exceeds level 1 limb protector ce certification [pren1621-1:2011])
- Max flow ventilation: 4 ports
- 2 zippered thigh intake vents
- 2 zippered rear leg exhaust vents
- Cargo, comfort and support systems
- Two external pockets*: zippered storage pockets on thighs
- Adjustable over-the-boot cuff construction via velcro® brand fasteners keeps pants securely in place and keeps weather out of boots
- Adjustable cuff design allows pant to be open enough to adjust boot and knee guards/braces
- Adjustable waistband via velcro® brand fastener side waist adjusters Lining system: highly breathable moisture wicking mesh lining at upper, durable breathable nylon taffeta around lower leg, and highly abrasion/ tear resistant 840d cordura® at inner knee and around lower cuff
- Articulated leg for added trail riding comfort
- Glove friendly zipper pulls
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.