AirHawk IST Standard Rider Seat w/Air Cell Technology
- Every Airhawk seat pan is built on the patented IST (Independent Suspension Technology) from Danny Gray Custom Motorcycle Seats
- Exclusive line is available with or without the option of Airhawk's scientifically proven and comfortable Air Cell Technology fully integrated with IST
- Patented Air Cell Technology is the motorcyclist's go-to solution for eliminating hot spots, pressure points, and the fatigue associated with riding
- Seats ergonomically distribute weight
- Seats maintain narrow leg passage with comfort
- Sculpted to center rider in the seat instead of pushing them into the tank
- Air seat material is a breathable, water-repellent Space Mesh for ultimate comfort
- Non-air seat material is asphalt grip vinyl for ultimate durability and sure seating
- Standard seats are factory stock seat height
- Low seats are 1.25" lower than factory stock seat height
- Optional pillion pads available for GS non-touring models
AIRHAWK® is the leading pioneer in patented Air Cell Technology since 1973. For over 40 years, this revolutionary and time-tested technology has been used in a variety of medical and non-medical applications bringing better health, safety, and unsurpassed comfort to thousands of individuals all across the globe. The world renowned AIRHAWK® brand includes motorcycle seat cushions, truck cushions, office chair cushions, seat cushions for agricultural and construction vehicles, aviation seat cushions, and bed pillows. Patented Air Cell Technology is also embedded in specific Danny Gray customized motorcycle seats.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.