The Atlas Carbon is the Holy Grail of neck protection. The complete redesign is impossibly light, fexible, and showcases a sleek, sexy, simplistic, and sophisticated new design that is the perfect combination of fashion and function. New features include an insanely low weight of 575g (1.25 lbs), redesigned body hugging frame shape to reduce brace movement and improve ft/range of motion, simplifed Easy Open release system, stronger and stiffer long travel front suspension, back supports that appear smaller but increase surface area, all new reversible Smart Mounts with multi-angle adjustment, lighter and tougher padding material in vibrant new colors, and a redesigned innovative tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools.
Carbon fibre is a naturally rigid material, but to make the Holy Grail of neck protection we won’t accept that. Flexibility is the key to absorption, dispersion, and mobility so we tested countless weave combinations and layering techniques to obtain the most amount of fex possible out of an extremely rigid material. As it turns out, we achieved a signifcant increase in fexibility, and a lower weight, making the Atlas Carbon the Holy Grail of neck protection.
To truly innovate, you have to be willing to completely change the way you think about a product. Every aspect must be re-imagined from the ground up. With endless hours of R&D, we make it our mission to create the absolute best products possible that truly fit, flex, and function as they should. We are committed to excellence.
Light weight design, comfort, and flexibility all add up to an experience that mimics the feeling of not wearing a brace at all. This advantage helps translate all your focus and energy into what matters… Speed. Worn by some of the greatest riders on the planet such as Ryan Villopoto, you know you're safe wearing Atlas.
Entirely new, yet immediately familiar.
- From the moment it’s on your body, you’ll be comfortable using the Atlas Carbon. The sleek new design has been refined to fit better, move around less, and look better, while providing the unmatched comfort and mobility our customers know and love.
Does even more. Weighs even less.
- The new Atlas Carbon is unbelievably light - only 580g. And yet it’s more functional and adjustable than the previous model. With the new frame shape, added adjustability, and Easy Open system - all beautifully crafted into a smaller package - the Atlas Carbon is the Holy Grail of neck protection.
Reimagined. Layer by layer.
- Carbon fibre is naturally rigid, but that contradicts our strong belief in the safety advantages of flexibility. After years of testing countless weave combinations and layering techniques, we were able to create an incredible new frame construction with 2.5x the flexibility of the previous model. The end result is well worth the effort it took to create it, and is a thing of flexible beauty and sophistication.
Smaller. And Bigger.
- The sleek and slim new design is a smaller overall product than before, yet it has 27% more contact with your body than the competition. That massive amount of surface area helps spread out potentially harmful impact forces, with an enhanced comfort level making it feel like you are wearing less than before.
Tough. With a side of style.
- With inspiration from high end running shoes, we are introducing a big step forward in comfort, durability, and color. The new padding is extremely light weight, incredibly tough and tear resistant, can withstand multiple impacts, is waterproof, and can also be manufactured in exceptionally vibrant colors to match anyones taste and style.
- Split-Flex Frame - Vertical fex is the Holy Grail of mobility and comfort. Our split frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible.
- Easy Open - All new Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition.
- Smart Mounts - One mount, 6 positions. Reversible to adjust size, and choose from a -10 , 0, or +10 back support angle in either position.
- Chest Suspension - All new long travel front suspension features 30mm of travel (a 300% increase), and is slightly stifer to help dampen a wider range of impact forces.
- Height Adjustment - Choose from 2 possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type and helmet choice.
- Spine Free - All new back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model, and avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles.
- Sternum Free - All new chest support design is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum.
- Hybrid Strap - Combining the comfort of a chest strap, with the function and versatility of elastic X straps. The best of both worlds.
- Feather Weight - Only 1.25 lbs (580 g) That's 12% lower than the previous model. The most amazing thing about wearing it is that you forget you’re wearing it.
- Surface Area - By sitting on 27% more of the body than the competition, comfort is maximized, and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body.
The sizing for each Atlas Brace™ is based on chest circumference (distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms). The sizing is as follows:
- Small 33” - 36” (84cm - 92 cm)
- Medium 37” - 41” (94cm - 104 cm)
- Large 42”+ (104+ cm)
What you get in the box:
- Carbon Brace
- Hybrid strap
- Quickstart guide
- Sticker Sheet
- Size tape measure
Atlas Carbon Neck Brace Whiteout is available in the following sizes: