B&B Off Road Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin/ CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport Dakar Bash Plate Black
The Honda CRF1000L Twin Dakar Bash plate. Our all new engine protection system is designed to provide all the benefits of a lower crash bar and bash plate in one. It is constructed from 4 and 5mm 5083 structural plate combined with 20mm heavy wall alloy tubing to form the outer profile. It is mounted in seven locations to make it the most rigid bash plate on the market. It has a narrower profile and fewer snag points than conventional crash bars. Available in polished or black powder coat.
- At this stage we do not know what aftermarket headers the bash plate will fit with.
- Oil drain access points are built into the bash plate, but for a full oil change with filter, the plate must be removed (10min).
- Requires exhaust system removal for first-time installation only.
- This bash plate fits with the genuine Honda centre stand.
Please Note: Honda Genuine crash bars do not fit with this bash plate.
Fits with the Following Crash Bars:
- Outback Motortek crash bars and upper crash bars.
- Altrider upper crash bars.
- Upper tank Hepco and Becker crash bars
- SW Motech upper crash bars
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin (2016-2018)
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sports (2018)*
*A small modification is required to mount the Dakar bash plate to an adventure sports model. The small bracket attached to the bottom of the crash bars that connect to the genuine skid plate must be removed for clearance. Please see images
B&B Off Road Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin/ CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport Dakar Bash Plate Black is available in the following bike models:
- ABS/ Base (out of stock)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.