Helmets & Motorcycle Apparel Size Guarantee
Author: Team Adventuremoto Date Posted:1 February 2018
IF IT DOESN’T FIT JUST SEND IT RIGHT BACK
- NO CHARGE - SIZE GUARANTEED!
Here at Adventure Moto, we’re committed to making sure you’re outfitted in just the right gear. When you order with us, rest assured we’ll do what we can to make your shopping and riding experience as comfortable as possible. We also understand that ordering online can be daunting when it comes to getting the right gear in the right size on the first try. There is no need to risk riding with ill-fitting apparel! With our new returns and exchanges policy, you are guaranteed the right fit. We exchange (for free!) until you are comfortable with your purchase.
So, if your jacket, pant or helmet doesn’t fit properly, let us know and we’ll correct the sizing asap. And because we ship out every apparel order with a return label, just ensure the gear you send back has all the original labels and stickers still attached and pop it in the post back to us. When we correct your size, we cover the shipping back to you as well! Just give us a call on 02 9651 3355, or send an email to [email protected] outlining exactly why you want to exchange it, and for what new size.
Example: My KLIM Badlands Jacket in size large is too small. Please send an XL in black.
The more information you give, us the quicker we are able to respond and get the replacement item out to you.
Return Tips on Helmets and Apparel:
- Keep all the original tags, labels and/or stickers on until you are sure the helmet or apparel fit properly (this is a legal requirement).
- Test out the size in the comforts of your own, clean home. Don’t take the gear outside or for a test ride unless you’re sure you won’t be exchanging or returning it.
- If it doesn’t fit properly, call us at 02 9651 3355 to request a free return label if you can’t find one with your original order. This will either be emailed or posted out to you if you don’t have a printer handy.
- Send it back to us, making sure to keep the helmet or other apparel in the original packaging and ready for resale.*
- Let us know the exact new size and colour you’d like.
You’ll then receive a confirmation email or phone call from us when your return is processed, which will include the full details of your replacement item or of the amounts credited or refunded.
For goods returned from outside Australia, the following must be written legibly on both the packaging and customs declaration: MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE
*We can only accept returns or exchanges on items with their original tags, labels, stickers and packaging, and Adventure Moto is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.