Combine Bushwackers with rigid hand guards/deflectors and heated grips for the ultimate protection against the elements. Ride safer and longer with warm, dry and clean hands and controls.
Protect Hands - Keep Control
- Cold/wet weather comfort
- Brush, mud and trail protection
- Strap on/off in seconds
- Multiple mounting configurations to fit most motorcycle makes/models equipped with rigid hand guards and/or deflectors
- Tough stretch polyurethane strap (can be used separately)
- Custom wind foil shapes
- No stitching or pieces to fail
- When not using Bushwackers, straps have a thousand other uses: Lash water bottles, fuel, gear to tail rack. Hold flashlight in place while working in dark. And many others!
- Made in USA
INSTALLING YOUR BUSHWACKER HAND GUARDS BY GIANT LOOP REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Motorcycle must be equipped with rigid hand guards or deflectors to support Bushwackers while riding.
Six different strap slots on each guard provide the perfect fit on almost any motorcycle. Experiment to determine which combination works best for your bike.
Simple tension keeps Bushwackers where you want them positioned. After tightening straps, check to ensure all controls, control cables and handlebars operate properly and that hand guards and/or straps do not restrict movement or safe operation of your motorcycle.
When not needed, store Bushwackers in your hydration pack or Giant Loop bag.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Motorcycle must be equipped with rigid hand guards or deflectors to support Bushwackers while riding.
Bushwhacker15 January 2018I bought a set of Bushwackers to fit to my KTM 500. The fitting was easy and they were bloody great on cold mornings stopping my hands from getting cold. I had them on the bike for Ride ADV's Double Simpson crossing and they stopped the bushes on the side of the track from constantly hitting my hands. Love my Bushwackers!!