Camel ADV Products Honda CRF250L (2017 Onwards) 250L Rally 6 Litre Auxiliary Fuel Tank
Occupying the unused space between the rear tire and the pannier rack, the Camel Tank keeps the fuel weight low, balances out the weight of you exhaust systems on the opposite side and leaves your rear rack free for a duffle bag.
Although the CRF250L gets fantastic gas mileage, the stock 7.7L tank can only get you so far! The Camel Tank adds 6 liters (1.58gal) to your CRF's stock fuel capacity for an impressive total of 13.7L (3.6gal)! With 80% more fuel range you’ll be able to commute a few extra days between fills, explore those intriguing backroads without worrying if you’ll have enough gas to get back or just stop less on your road trip. Works with larger aftermarket front tanks too! Easy install with no cutting or drilling required. Camel Tank, Adventure Extended!
Camel Tank CT-250L Fits With:
- Giant Loop rackless soft luggage (Coyote Saddlebags, Mojavi Saddlebags, Great Basin Saddlebags, Siskiyou Panniers)
- Wolfman rackless soft luggage (Enduro Dry Saddlebags, E-12 Saddlebags, Daytripper Saddlebags)
- Mosko Moto rackless systems.
Please note that you will not be able to use the factory helmet lock or rear storage box with the tank installed.
Camel Tank CT-250L Features:
- holds 6 litres/1.5 gallons
- does not require a fuel pump for transfer
- does not require drilling of factory fuel tank
- will not interfere with a top box or duffle bag
About Camel Adv Products:
Camel Tank Products are the auxiliary gas tank for adventure riders on BMW f650 / f700 / f800 GS motorcycles and the KTM 1050, 1190 or 1290 Adventure.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.