Better than top-loading duffels, the 100% waterproof Columbia Dry Bag opens from both ends, providing quick access to gear without unstrapping the Dry Bag from the motorcycle.
Four integrated anchor straps secure the Columbia Dry Bag to virtually any large motorcycle make or model. Compatible with GL’s Siskiyou Panniers and most hard luggage, the 70-liter Columbia Dry Bag includes a shoulder strap and two molded carry handles, and its airline-friendly carry-on luggage size makes it the go-to choice for fly-and-ride motorcycle travel. An exterior mesh “wet” pocket with zippered access from both sides separates wet gear from dry gear inside, or provides quick storage for travel documents, maps and other small, flat items. Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points add stability when riding off-road. Lash points can be used to secure GL’s Possibles Pouch or other lightweight gear to the outside of the Columbia Dry Bag.
Fits virtually any adventure touring motorcycle make/model — and many other bike types.
- Integrated anchor straps
- 2 molded carry handles
- Shoulder strap for off-bike carrying
- Exterior mesh “wet” pocket with zippered access at both ends
- Gear lash points
- Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 70 liters
- Dimensions (unrolled, flat): 114.3cm long x 50.8cm wide
- 22 oz polyurethane coated polyester Bomb Shell™
- Nylike webbing compression and anchor straps
- Heavy duty side-release and thumb-lock buckles
Sweet Bag!By: Jock on 4 February 2018This bag is amazing and SO well made. I've used it touring/camping and even used it as a travel bag onto planes. I've also used it to store my helmet jacket pants and boots to hide in the scrub whilst I hike into backcountry fly-fishing spots. I love how you can just put any amount of luggage in it and adjust to size. I put my big hiking pack under it and it secures other stuff at the same time. Great value bag for the price!