Dominator GTX Gloves
The Dominator GTX gloves have been developed for around-the-world riding. They are ready for all weather types you may encounter due to the GORE-TEX® with Gore grip technology that will make sure your hands stay warmer when it's cold and drier when you perspire. The outer shell is made from various leather types all chosen on the levels of safety and comfort they provide. Besides the hard shell protectors on the thumb, fingers and palm these gloves are equipped with dual comp protectors that have been perforated to allow airflow to enter the gloves, keeping your hands cool and comfortable. Sizes S-XYL
- GORE-TEX® gloves + Gore grip technology, Direct Laminated waterproof but breathable membrane bonded to the outer shell
- Pittards® WR100X leather is known for its natural waterproofing and perspiration resistance - plus it’s quick to dry and retains its soft pliability and comfort.
- Wrist and cuff adjustment system allows for a perfect tailored fit making sure the gloves stay in place and fits like a second skin
- Ventilated dual comp protector a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminium high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding
- Outside stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams
Sizes S to 3XL
REV'IT! Dominator GTX Glove is available in the following sizes:
- Small (out of stock)
- XLarge (out of stock)
REV'IT! Dominator GTX Glove is available in the following colour options:
- Sand / Red
- Grey / Anthracite
Whether you’re a track day enthusiast, an avid adventurist or an urban commuter, you will find a wide range of products that are purpose-built for your riding needs. Gear that not just lives up to standards and regulations, but that goes beyond that; the REV’IT! standard, whereby every product we bring to market is characterized by - and a result of - incorporating our core values: design, performance and innovation.
Near perfectBy: Rodger Plowman on 4 September 2019I've had the gloves for 10 weeks now, not long I know, but I have clocked up about 5000 km's with them, in all sorts of conditions. They're a genuine fit, XL matches up just like my Klim or Dainese in a XL, with the exception that they may be a little narrower , which is what I was hoping for. At speed I found them good up to 30 degrees, but working harder in the sand 20 or 25 would be time for a lighter glove. On the bottom end of the spectrum, (with heated grips and bark busters) I found them good as low as 5 degree, I had to ride in the hail and rain for a couple of hundred km's and when it dropped below 5 with a wet outer shell it was unpleasant to say the least. I have normally just ran with multiple pair of cheaper glove, but for a trip I was going on I wanted something that could take anything I through at them, and they did not disappoint.