The D38 is constructed of RF welded 22oz. vinyl that guarantees 100% waterproof performance even when submerged. The D38 features a rigid core that enables the bag to be mounted to any bike, with or without a top rack, even when the bag is completely empty. Try that with a traditional dry bag! The rigid construction and unique 4-point strap mounting system work together enabling easy access to contents without loosening straps or removing the bag from the bike.
- Rigid Core Construction
- Modular packing (mates with D20 and D28)
- Universal slip-lock mounting straps (included)
- Mounts with or without toprack
- Infinitely useful daisy chain mounting strip
- Retro Reflective Logo
- Adjustable & detachable carry handle
- Strap keepers to secure excess webbing
- Available in Black,Orange, or Gray
- 38 Liters
- 100% waterproof (Radio Frequency Welded Seams)
- 22” long x 12” wide x 9” tall
- 22oz Vinyl & coated Cordura
DrySpec D38 Rigid Dry Bag is available in the following colour options:
- Grey (out of stock)
- Black (out of stock)
Our products are designed with all your outdoor adventures in mind. It's why our modular design, rigid core construction, and integrated mounting straps are just three of many unique features you'll only find in DRYSPEC dry bags.
DrySpec D38 Dry BagBy: David Gale on 28 August 2018I have D20 pannier bags and decided to upgrade my tail bag to something bigger for a central Aust trip planned in Sept 2018. Looked at the small wolfman dry bag which were out of stock. I must say I am impressed with the DrySpec gear. I have completed 11K on a DRZ400e with these bags all over Aust and they are still fine. Even after dropping the bike many times. The D38 has great build quality and mounts easily to the rack on the bike. Thanks AdventureMoto (Monica) for the assistance.