The Enduro Dry Duffle is an elegantly simple duffel uses a wide zipper-less roll-top closure that resists the elements & adjusts naturally.
This elegantly simple duffel uses a wide zipper-less roll-top closure that resists the elements and adjusts naturally to smaller or larger loads.
Mounts securely with multi-fit, adjusti-mount straps, and 3-point center and side straps to compress the load. And includes a 100% Waterproof custom tailored and removable liner that keeps gear dry and simplifies packing.
Mount it to a rack or pair it with any of our rack-less Enduro saddle bags for the longer trips. A carry handle and included clip-on shoulder strap make it a great travel companion on or off the bike. This duffel has been a staff favorite throughout its long development period.
- Wide, top-loading access
- Simple roll-top closure
- Simple multi-fit, adjusti-mount straps included
- 3-point center and side compression straps secure load
- RefleX Accent webbing doubles as a handle
- Reflective shoulder strap included
- 100% Waterproof custom tailored and removable roll-top liner
- All seams are bound and all webbing and high stress areas are reinforced
- Full Ballistic Vinyl Construction using our proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Built with Wolfman legendary care and quality
- Width: 20" / 51 cm
- Length: 9" / 23 cm.
- Height: 11" / 28 cm
- 27 litres / 1650 cu.in, (+ an additional 2 liters / 122 cu.in. of Float)
Weight: (with waterproof liner)
- Enduro Dry Duffel: 1.8 lb./.817 kg
- Compared to: Enduro UltraLite Duffel: 1.38 lb./.625 kg
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.