Saddle Bags are sold in pairs!
The Enduro Dry Saddle Bags have been updated, refined and improved for 2017. The enhanced shape provides more capacity, and an improved rider/bag interface including more seat room. They are designed to carry a generous load without hindering the rider’s mobility, and mount securely to virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport bikes without the use of a rack. But Wolfman have taken things further! They've increased the capacity to over 36 liters. For easy top-loading access, these bags use wide zipper-less roll-top closures that resist the elements and adjust naturally to smaller or larger loads. They have added an outside zippered pocket and an interior sleeve pocket to keep items organized. An optional removable, custom tailored and 100% waterproof roll-top liner ensures that gear stays dry in wet conditions, and helps ease packing and gear schlepping.
All mounting straps are replaceable, so you can cut to fit your current bike and still be able to move to another bike. Making a roll top design that gets close to the pipe was a huge concern, so the design keeps as much of the mounting and closure systems as far away from the pipe as possible. For more versatility and capacity, 8 D-rings allow the addition of a duffel bag, including the Wolfman Double Ended Renegade Duffel, a waterproof Rolie Bag, or Wolf Bottle Holster. Use your imagination to create the perfect combination to suit your style and specific adventure.
Note: These saddle bags are designed to ride tight and close. We highly recommend the Wolfman Kiowa Heat Shield for protection between the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent melting bike plastic and saddlebags.
For 2017 Wolfman made the following improvements to these already great saddlebags:
- New revised shape for larger capacity: provides 36+ liters of capacity (36 Liters /2196.8 cu. in. to be exact)
- Outside zippered pocket
- Interior sleeve pocket
- Adjustable 2” top compression straps to ensure the load is secure
- Wide, top-loading access
- Simple roll-top closure
- Super stable mounting system. Two adjustable 2” seat straps, to fit virtually any bike
- Adjustable 2” Top Compression straps, and 3-1” side compression straps 3 compression straps to the body, for 7 total compression methods to keep the load secure and stable through the harshest terrain
- 3/8” Foam Laminate on inside and outside panels for improved stiffness
- Additional reflective webbing on outside and rear of bags
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- All mounting straps are easily replaceable
- Protective vinyl material at bag/bike interface
- 3/8” Foam back and outside
- Vinyl “No Wick” roll top webbing
- Reflex webbing accents for nighttime visibility
- 8 Exterior D-Rings-for Wolfman versatility
- Full 1680 Denier Ballistic Vinyl construction using our proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
- Length: 11 1/4" / 28.6 cm (overall)
- Width: 7 1/4" / 18.5 cm
- Height - Front: 12" / 30.5 cm
- Height - Back: 8 1/2" / 21.5 cm
- 36 Liters per pair (18 Liters each)
- or 2196.8 cu.in. per pair (1098.4 cu.in. each)
- + an additional 1 Liter / 61 cu.in. of float for each bag
Optional Waterproof Liner: Yellow
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto.
When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
View more Wolfman Luggage products