A new product in 2020, the GT2 presents a concept designed for globetrotters and adventurers of every stripe, specifically those looking for a lightweight, protective, and comfortable glove that allows you to ride in mild temperatures with protection from unexpected showers. With its coated, water-repellent fabric construction, the GT2 helps raindrops slide right off, so they don’t penetrate inside the glove. It offers the finesse and light weight of a glove without a weatherproof membrane, coupled with waterproofing that’s often enough to let you “slip between the raindrops”. What’s more, it offers a number of details that are essential on long rides, such as the Clear Vision Pad™ visor cleaning system, or the Touch Screen™ system that lets you handle your electronic devices without removing your gloves, allowing you to navigate more easily using your GPS or smartphone. The protection it offers is not to be outdone, with its PVC shell and numerous reinforcements on the upper and wide Kevlar® inset on the palm side, covering the base of the hand down to the hypothenar muscle, where three foam pieces are inserted. The palm also features a Digital PU reinforcement for enhanced grip on the handlebars in case of moisture. The flexibility of the entire piece and hand mobility are enhanced by the inclusion of Lycra-type fabric between the fingers. Comfortable and durable, protecting you against both falls and scattered rain, the GT2 will be your ideal companion on all your adventures and will quickly become essential when you decide to travel light.
- Water-repellent stretch fabric (upper) construction for weatherproofing and comfort/full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness.
- One-piece PVC metacarpo-phalangeal protective shell under fabric construction with a “window” cutout.
- Index and middle finger knuckle protection in Soft TPR.
- Index and middle finger comfort gussets with reflective insert.
- Foam protective reinforcement on all knuckles.
- Forearm protective cuff with integrated memory foam.
- Wide Kevlar® reinforcement from the base of the hand to the hypothenar muscle.
- Digital PU palm reinforcement for enhanced grip on the handlebars.
- Dual closure system (wrist and cuff) with an elastic strap plus Velcro.
- Adjustment tab under a Kevlar® panel.
- Reflective fabric on the wrists.
- Lycra-style fourchettes (between the fingers).
- Clear Vision Pad™ screen cleaning system on the left hand.
- Touch Screen™ system (index finger) for using Touch Screen devices.
Five Gloves GT2 WR BLACK is available in the following sizes:
- 8 (Small)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.