The latest X-Rider will also be ideal for more sporty use (as demonstrated by the accordion tie between the ring and little fingers, a racing-glove detail), or even for urban riding; and it promises to excellently fulfill its role at the controls of a roadster.
Weatherproof and breathable, with its new 5_DRYTECH™ membrane, technical, mid-length, so it’s not too bulky, focused on a superb comfort/protection/ durability ratio, the X-Rider commands respect.
Tough, and characterized by its heat-molded cuff protection and its new visible metacarpal-phalangeal ERGO PROTECH® carbon style shell,, it retains an adventurous look. With its digital pittards leather palm to maintain optimal grip, even in driving rain, the X-Rider is designed for those who ride everywhere, often, and in all kinds of weather.
- Combined full-grain cowhide construction for durability and goatskin for suppleness (topside) / Goatskin and digital pittards leather for grip (palm)
- 5_DRYTECH™ breathable, waterproof membrane
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining
- Forearm protection featuring a wide, semi-soft TPR shell
- Visible one-piece ERGO PROTECH® carbon look protective shell
- External knuckle protection with memory foam underneath the leather
- Carbon protective palm slider shell
- Leather comfort gussets
- Closure system with leather + Velcro® tab and leather on-off pull tab
- Clear Vision Pad™
- Touch Screen™ system for handling Touch Screen™s without removing gloves
- 12 (2XLarge)
- 11 (XLarge)
- 10 (Large)
- 9 (Medium)
|MPN||GFXRI, GFXRI0005 , GFXRI0006 , GFXRI0007 , GFXRI0008 , GFXRI0003|
|Supplier SKU||GFXRI, GFXRI0005 , GFXRI0006 , GFXRI0007 , GFXRI0008 , GFXRI0003 , GFXRI0004|
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.