Forcefield Body Armour Pro Lite K Back Insert L2Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
All New Back Insert Range - Now with Kevlar
Up to 30% lighter!
8 Shapes available
Forcefield Back Inserts are the market leader for good reason. Huge performance, soft, comfortable and CE level 2 protection (Pro), available in many shapes and sizes to accommodate the variety of pocket shapes in jackets.
In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro-Lite K. The continued development by our materials specialists has resulted in the CE level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up 30%! The addition of Kevlar thread maximises the strength and durability of the inserts. So they are stronger and lighter- however these also offer even more impact protection than the last generation.
Stronger, lighter, more protection. A new image with sharper branding. Same great value.
Please see below the list of shapes and dimensions. Also where applicable we have added the brands that these are suitable for*.
(*correct at the time of publication, please check your jacket shape to make sure the chosen insert will fit.)
- Shape 001: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 366g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 30 cm.)
- Shape 002: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 445g. Height: 45 cm. Width: 34 cm.)
- Shape 003: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 446g. Height: 42 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 007: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 409g. Height: 44 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 008: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 369g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 009: Suitable for Rukka. (Weight: 515g. Height: 52 cm. Width: 29 cm.)
- Shape 010: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 477g. Height: 43 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 011: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 553g. Height: 50 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- CE LEVEL 2
- Up to 30% lighter than previous version
- Constructed using Kevlar Thread
- Now available in 8 sizes/shapes
- Heat activated body moulding
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo®
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Moulds to body shape
- Perforated and breathable
- CE Approved
Forcefield Body Armour Pro Lite K Back Insert L2 is available in the following back protector shapes:
- 001 - Suitable for Generic Brands (out of stock)
- 002 - Suitable for Generic Brands (out of stock)
- 007 - Suitable for Dainese (out of stock)
- 008 - Suitable for Dainese (out of stock)
- 010 - Suitable For AlpineStars
- 011 - Suitable For AlpineStars (out of stock)
About Forcefield Body Armour:
Forcefield Body Armour specialises in Impact Protection and High Performance Clothing Systems. The brand prides itself on developing and producing cutting edge, innovative and class leading products. Winning countless awards and reviews, the brand continues to grow across many industries and sports.
10month reviewBy: Russell Welch on 15 January 2018I have had the Forcefield Pro Lite K Back insert in my riding jacket for about 10 months now. I have found it stands up well to the 40 degree heat and rain we get in southeast Queensland. It is a solid feeling piece of armour and as such isn't the lightest but not uncomfortable. It allows air flow through it which is a plus. Haven't crash tested it yet so can't comment on that. I will be getting another for my partner when she starts riding more. Great upgrade for and jacket that comes with a foam insert.