Forcefield Body Armour Pro Lite K Back Insert L2Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Forcefield Body Armour Pro Lite K Back Inserts L2 are the market leader for good reason. Huge performance, soft, comfortable and CE level 2 protection (Pro). Use the Sizing Chart (Manuals Tab) to choose the correct product size for you.
In Sydney & Brisbane
All New Back Insert Range - Now with Kevlar
Up to 30% lighter!
8 Shapes available
Forcefield Back Inserts are the market leader for good reason. Huge performance, soft, comfortable and CE level 2 protection (Pro), available in many shapes and sizes to accommodate the variety of pocket shapes in jackets.
In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro-Lite K. The continued development by our materials specialists has resulted in the CE level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up 30%! The addition of Kevlar thread maximises the strength and durability of the inserts. So they are stronger and lighter- however these also offer even more impact protection than the last generation.
Stronger, lighter, more protection. A new image with sharper branding. Same great value.
Please see below the list of shapes and dimensions. Also where applicable we have added the brands that these are suitable for*.
(*correct at the time of publication, please check your jacket shape to make sure the chosen insert will fit.)
- Shape 001: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 366g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 30 cm.)
- Shape 002: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 445g. Height: 45 cm. Width: 34 cm.)
- Shape 003: Suitable for Generic Brands. (Weight: 446g. Height: 42 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 007: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 409g. Height: 44 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 008: Suitable for Dainese. (Weight: 369g. Height: 39 cm. Width: 25 cm.)
- Shape 009: Suitable for Rukka. (Weight: 515g. Height: 52 cm. Width: 29 cm.)
- Shape 010: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 477g. Height: 43 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- Shape 011: Suitable for Alpinestars. (Weight: 553g. Height: 50 cm. Width: 27 cm.)
- CE LEVEL 2
- Up to 30% lighter than previous version
- Constructed using Kevlar Thread
- Now available in 8 sizes/shapes
- Heat activated body moulding
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo®
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Moulds to body shape
- Perforated and breathable
- CE Approved
Forcefield Body Armour Pro Lite K Back Insert L2 is available in the following back protector shapes:
- 002 - Suitable for Generic Brands
- 003 - Suitable for Generic Brands
- 008 - Suitable for Dainese
- 010 - Suitable For AlpineStars
- 011 - Suitable For AlpineStars (out of stock)
10month reviewBy: Russell Welch on 15 January 2018I have had the Forcefield Pro Lite K Back insert in my riding jacket for about 10 months now. I have found it stands up well to the 40 degree heat and rain we get in southeast Queensland. It is a solid feeling piece of armour and as such isn't the lightest but not uncomfortable. It allows air flow through it which is a plus. Haven't crash tested it yet so can't comment on that. I will be getting another for my partner when she starts riding more. Great upgrade for and jacket that comes with a foam insert.