NOTE: Intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. BY PURCHASING PRODUCT AND FILLING IT WITH FUEL YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE ON THIS PAGE.
Giant Loop’s Gas Bag™ Fuel Safe Bladder conveniently transports 1-5 gallons (depending on bladder choice) of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty, weighing less than 1 pound. Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladders are compatible with motorcycles, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Moto Trax), ATVs, UTVs and 4x4s, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses.
This Fuel Bladder is the Winner of Powersports Business “Nifty 50” best new products for 2016!
Each Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is individually pressure tested and made in USA by Fuel Safe, a leading racing fuel containment manufacturer based in Oregon.
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-Gallon versions
- Compatible with most petroleum fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and jet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HIGH ETHANOL FUELS.
- Volumes: 1 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 liters), 2 gallon maximum capacity (7.6 liters), 3 gallon maximum capacity (11.3 liters), 5 gallon maximum capacity (18.9 liters)
- Empty Weights: 11.5 oz (1 Gallon); 15.6 oz (2 Gallon); 21 oz (3 Gallon); 28 oz (5 Gallon)
- Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 19.5″ long x 9.5″ wide (1 Gallon); 22″ long x 11.24″ wide (2 Gallon); 22″ long x 14″ wide (3 Gallon); 30″ long x 15″ wide (5 Gallon)
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-10″
- Filler neck is standard size, fits “universal” spouts such as EZ-Pour
- Materials & Construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Made in U.S.A.
Terms and Conditions:
Giant Loop Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is available in the following sizes:
- 1 Gallon (3.8 Litres) (out of stock)
- 2 Gallon (7.6 Litres) (out of stock)
- 3 Gallon (11.3 Litres) (out of stock)
- 5 Gallon (18.9 Litres) (out of stock)
About Giant Loop:
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.