NOTE: Intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. BY PURCHASING PRODUCT AND FILLING IT WITH FUEL YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE ON THIS PAGE.
Giant Loop’s Gas Bag™ Fuel Safe Bladder conveniently transports 1-5 gallons (depending on bladder choice) of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty, weighing less than 1 pound. Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladders are compatible with motorcycles, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Moto Trax), ATVs, UTVs and 4x4s, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses.
This Fuel Bladder is the Winner of Powersports Business “Nifty 50” best new products for 2016!
Each Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is individually pressure tested and made in USA by Fuel Safe, a leading racing fuel containment manufacturer based in Oregon.
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-Gallon versions
- Compatible with most petroleum fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and jet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HIGH ETHANOL FUELS.
- Volumes: 1 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 liters), 2 gallon maximum capacity (7.6 liters), 3 gallon maximum capacity (11.3 liters), 5 gallon maximum capacity (18.9 liters)
- Empty Weights: 11.5 oz (1 Gallon); 15.6 oz (2 Gallon); 21 oz (3 Gallon); 28 oz (5 Gallon)
- Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 19.5″ long x 9.5″ wide (1 Gallon); 22″ long x 11.24″ wide (2 Gallon); 22″ long x 14″ wide (3 Gallon); 30″ long x 15″ wide (5 Gallon)
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-10″
- Filler neck is standard size, fits “universal” spouts such as EZ-Pour
- Materials & Construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Made in U.S.A.
Terms and Conditions:
The Giant Loop Gas Bag™ Fuel Safe Bladder is intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events only. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. By purchasing and filling this product with fuel, you agree that you have been trained in the safe handling of racing fuels; you agree that you will use the product for its designed and intended purpose; you assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.
1. GENERAL WARRANTIES OF SELLER. THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ARE SUPPLIED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. No warranties except those implied by law and which cannot be excluded are given by Seller, its manufacturers, distributors, owners, employees, directors, vendors, promoters, parent companies or affiliates in respect of the materials and products supplied. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT LIABILITY AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES.Notwithstanding Seller’s excellent safety record; RACING, PIT STOPS AND FLAMMABLE FUEL HANDLING ARE INHERENTLY VERY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES. IN ADDITION, RUBBER PRODUCTS DETERIORATE RAPIDLY WHEN EXPOSED TO LIGHT, HEAT OR REPEATED STRETCHING AND FLEXING. SUCH DETERIORATION MATERIALLY AFFECTS THE USEFUL LIFE OF RUBBER PRODUCTS.
The Buyer acknowledges and warrants that it has relied on its own skill and judgment or that of its professional advisers on the suitability of the materials or products for specific purposes and indemnifies and holds Seller harmless from and against any suit, claim, demand or compensation which the user or consumer or others may have against Seller in relation to the materials or products provided hereunder and the user or consumer’s use of the products or materials.
Where it is lawful to do so, the liability of Seller for a breach of a condition or warranty is limited to either the rectification or replacement of the materials or products or a refund of the purchase price paid for the materials or products (excluding any delivery charges), as determined by Seller in its discretion. This remedy is expressly agreed to be exclusive. To the extent permitted by law, Seller will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of materials or products supplied by Seller. ALL RISKS ARE ASSUMED BY THE USER OR CONSUMER.