Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag Pro with Rear to Front Dual Zip
Limited Colours AvailableRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag Pro (8 litres) has flexibility, electronics compatibility, & features driven by riders to inspire this adventure proof design.
- New sewn on moulded rubber logo
- Velcro strip to allign tank bag with harness
- Press stud on map pocket tongue
- Giant loop also changed the zip design to zip rear to front, making it easier to attach and detach the bag from the harness. (Please note that older model tank bag harnesses are not compatible with the new tank bag)
Fandango Tank Bag PRO™ represents a major upgrade of Giant Loop’s largest, most popular tank bag (8 litres). Expandability, electronics compatibility, and features driven by rider feedback inspire this Adventure Proof state-of-the-art design.
An electronics pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag and/or the clear vinyl map pocket top.
The Fandango PRO’s underside includes a concealed document pocket, and two separate side zippers for easy mounting to harness.
Fuel fills are now easily accessed by simply unzipping either side from the harness, and the concave front allows vent hoses to breath.
Two 2-litre Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Fandango Tank Bag’s harness and attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
- Concealed document pocket
- Electronics pass-through integrated throughout each compartment
- Full length interior lining with Veltex hook-and-loop accepting fabric (compatible with many camera bag dividers)
- Movable divider with elastic tire pressure gauge holder and organizer slots
- Exterior mesh pocket
- Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Volume: 8 litres
- 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Slip-Not and clear vinyl top
- Rubber electronics port
- Water resistant YKK zipper (bag)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
- Nylike webbing
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model — dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike — with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.
Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag Pro with Rear to Front Dual Zip is available in the following colours:
About Giant Loop:
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
Great Service, Great ProductBy: Sandra Woods on 12 April 2018Purchased for DR650 fitted with long range tank and fits perfect. Large amount of internal storage space, good quality and whilst large in size there is no hinderance on steering. (I'm 5'7"). Prompt postage to rural NSW.
Giant Look Fandango tank bagBy: Noel Sellars on 15 January 2018I have this fitted on my 2010 Yammy XT660Z Tenere which is a very odd shaped tank. Fitted the tank bag with no issues. Great size- not too small you cant fit anything in, not too big it gets in the way. Mounted in minutes and appears to be a quality bit of kit.
It's not possible to provide better customer suppoBy: karl may on 11 January 2017I've used this bag on a 1200GSA for 43000km. Sits out of the road when standing. Does not move. Easy access inside. Easy to refuel. Can hold ship loads. Bag still looked new (ish) after 2 years of hard use mostly off road. Adventure moto has amazing customer service. So good they could teach other company's a thing or two!