100% WATERPROOF! Set of 3 seam-sealed, roll top waterproof Dry Pods included. Upgrade your 2013 or older model Great Basin Saddlebag with Great Basin Dry Pods.
Carry your gear where the passenger would sit on your bike – the Adventure Proof Great Basin Saddlebag fits virtually any motorcycle designed to carry a passenger. Straps to passenger footrest mounts and rides on pillion seat. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Saddle Bag Specifications
- Volume: 60 litres
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 'Beavertail' and floating compression straps – more ways to carry the gear you need, the way you want it
- Separate mounting and compression straps for easier gear access
- Beefy, easy sliding YKK coil zipper protected by storm flap for water deflection
- Cable lock pass-through to secure bag to bike while parked (optional Kryptonite cable/lock available here)
- Reflective accents for visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (new laser-cut aluminum version) included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions (fully packed):
- 142.24cm (56 inch) – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket. Basically the same as before, with a little more 'doming' on top due to increased 'front to back' distance.
- 25.4cm (10 inch) – height of bag in top center Again, the difference here is mostly a result of the 'front to back' measurement below allowing the top to arc more when stuffed full.
- 15.24cm (6 inch) – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom This dimension didn’t change – I think this is simply a more accurate measurement taken at very bottom of the 'leg.'
- 35.56cm (14 inch) – front to back in top center. This is where/why we picked up an additional 10 litres of volume (60 vs. 50), by adding nearly 2inches in this plane. No change in the way the bag mounts or rides, just a bit roomier for sleeping bags and other lightweight, bulky gear in the top.
Fits These Models
- BMW: GS models, etc.
- Ducati: Multistrada, Monster, etc.
- KTM: Adventure 990, Adventure 950, 950se, 640, 690 (w/passenger pegs), etc.
- Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
- Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, WR250, etc. (w/passenger pegs)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, Ninja, etc.
- AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER.
Giant Loop Great Basin Saddlebag is available in the following colours:
About Giant Loop:
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
Giant Loop Great Basin SaddlebagBy: Anthony Parisotto on 15 January 2018I have had my Giant Loop Great Basin Saddlebag for over a year and used it for several adventure bike rides both locally and interstate. i find it great for storing everything securely inside. it's easy to attach to my bike and easily carry's all my tools, clothes and spare parts. i use the dry pods to keep everything organised and waterproof. top design and materials ensure it will provide me with many years of service. Anthony Parisotto