KLIM GEAR PROTECTION GUARANTEE
INTRODUCING THE KLIM® GEAR PROTECTION GUARANTEE
KLIM has your back. If you are involved in a motorcycle *accident within FIVE YEARS of purchasing *qualifying KLIM® gear, KLIM® will replace the damaged KLIM® gear FREE OF CHARGE.
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident and have damaged *qualifying KLIM® gear, here’s how to get it replaced:
- Take photos of your *qualified damaged gear you are requesting to have replaced.
- Obtain a copy of your official accident report and take readable photos/scans of the entire document.
- Visit www.klim.com/gear-protection-guarantee and fill in all required information.
- Upload all gear photos and accident report photos when prompted.
- Once submitted, customer service will review your case and contact you within 10 business days to let you know if you qualify for replacements and arrange the details.
* AN OFFICIAL POLICE REPORT MUST BE PROVIDED TO KLIM® TO REVIEW IN ORDER BE EVALUATED FOR REPLACEMENT GEAR
* QUALIFYING GEAR:
- All KLIM® GORE-TEX Motorcycle outerwear Jackets and Pants
- KLIM® K1R Helmet, KLIM® TK1200 Helmet, KLIM® Krios ADV Helmet
* KLIM® reserves the right to evaluate each accident on a case-by-case basis, establish whether the program rules were followed and approve or deny each request accordingly.
* KLIM® will not approve gear replacement requests from riders that have been shown to have caused/contributed to the accident through illegal activity or that were caused by riders under the influence of any mind-altering/illegal substance.
* DISCLAIMER: Riding a motorcycle greatly increases your risk of an accident. Please ride responsibly and always wear protective gear to reduce the chance of injury.