When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a fine edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Blade Style: Clip Point, Fine edge
- Lock Mechanism: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/ Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- NSN: 5110-01-395-0291
- Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
- Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, USA, Gerber is an American brand whose products have global reach and relevance. Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber’s problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.