Giant Loop's Siskiyou Panniers waterproof soft luggage combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop's performance advantages.
Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat. Flexible internal framesheet conforms to array of racks and motorcycle makes/models. Cross-over wings create luggage platform for Dry Bags and gear, add stability and protect seat. Mounts/dismounts in minutes. Ride 2-up with a stadium cushion or Airhawk for passenger comfort, or consider Giant Loop's rack mounted Round The World Panniers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190, - USE SPACER KIT TO REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES!
Named for southern Oregon's and northern California's rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
Soft Pannier Features
- Volume: 70 liters (35 litres each side)
- Dimensions: 30.5cm (12") tall X 40.6cm (16") long X 15.2cm (6") wide
- Super tough trucker's tarp Bomb Shell reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included - some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without (and with) luggage racks (max. width approximately 50.8cm (20")
- Features cable lock pass through to secure Siskiyou Panniers to a parked bike with our 84" QuickLoop Security Cable
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large draw-string pockets (fits 2-litre fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in U.S.A.
Fits These Models
- BMW: GS models, etc.
- KTM: Adventure models, etc.
- Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, etc.
- Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
- Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
- Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
- And just about any other bike designed to carry a passenger
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
|Supplier SKU||GLSPN17, GLSPN17|
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.