Giant Loop’s Tracker Packer addresses a real need for those of us who routinely escape the bonds of cell towers, extending the usability of potentially lifesaving technology even in dire situations. Best of all, the Tracker Packer keeps the satellite messenger within easy reach – and quickly accessible – should an emergency arise. After all, isn’t that when you absolutely need the messenger the most?” – Gear Institute
Stay safer in the backcountry during all your outdoor adventures — motorcycling, snowmobiling, snow biking, backpacking, climbing, mountain biking, boating — with help the push of a button away. The super rugged and secure Tracker Packer holster and mount firmly attaches the Garmin inReach Mini device to your pack’s shoulder strap, your upper arm, lower leg above the boot or other locations. The Garmin inReach Mini devices allow you to send and receive messages, trigger an interactive SOS, and track and share your trip anywhere in the world.
NOTE: Wearing the Tracker Packer on your body is the best safety practice.
- Compatible with Garmin inReach Mini devices
- Includes heavy duty quick adjusting hook-and-loop extension strap for mounting on arm over body armour
- Includes redundant tether to secure the device to apparel or backpack
- Red label with “SOS”
- Caselli 66 and GL logos printed on the holster
- Redundant double hook-and-loop attachment system with tether cord
- 2″ heavy duty hook-and-loop band with grippy backing
- Elastic shock cord retainer loop for Garmin inReach Mini antenna
- Foam padding to absorb shock and vibration
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click the below link for mounting instructions:
Click links to view videos:
About Giant Loop:
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.