The AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag was designed for trips to the store down the block to long-term treks into the wild -- haul what you need when you need it.
The spacious main compartment has a capacity of approximately 11 liters -- plenty of room for those items you need to access quickly and easily. A burly metal snap allows effortless opening and closing -- even with a glove on. The ballistic nylon webbing ensures long-lasting durability of the snap closure. Removable dividers allow you to customize the compartment and an interior waterproof liner with fully taped seams completely isolates your kit from the elements. The liner can be left open for easy access or sealed using the roll-top closure for complete protection.
The deliberate shape of the tank bag is designed for use on multiple types of motorcycles -- it won't interfere with the vent hose on dirt bikes, allows easy access to the ignition on larger bikes and doesn't impede the controls on motorcycles. The proven harness attachment allows for easy fueling and is attached using ballistic nylon webbing straps and high strength Delrin buckles. Sleeved harness straps are located under the main compartment for smooth, secure attachment to bike with no exposed buckles -- nothing to bother rider's’ legs in a standing or seated position. The tank bag is secured to the harness with a robust YKK zipper, allowing easy removal of the bag.
The versatile tank bag also features a map pocket accessed from the inside, allowing for maximum defense from the elements -- many other tank bags zip from the outside which allows more moisture to get trapped in. Tough marine-grade vinyl is used for the face, making it UV-resistant and easy to see through. A small stash pocket is located on the exterior bag for temporary storage of quick-access items.
The Hemisphere Tank Bag is constructed from 1050D Ballistic Fabric, uses military grade stitching and all straps are full-strength nylon webbing. Reflective logos on either side of the bag provide increased visibility and safety in low-light or night time riding conditions.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories and luggage are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Durable Hemisphere luggage backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Universal harness design compatible with dirtbikes and larger adventure motorcycles alike
- No exposed buckles to interfere with rider’s legs
- 11 liter main compartment capacity
- Waterproof liner in main compartment
- Robust YKK zipper attaches bag to harness
- Burly metal snap allows easy opening and closing even with gloves on
- Map pocket with inside zipper and a marine-grade vinyl face
- Exterior stash pocket allows storage of quick-access items
- 1050D ballistic fabric, military grade stitching and full-strength nylon webbing straps
- Hard plastic stiffeners sewn with closed cell padding in main compartment provide a strong Stable platform to keep gear in place securely
- Reflective logos increase visibility
AltRider Hemisphere Luggage was originally designed to fill the needs of the rider's - a piece of luggage that encompasses the adventure lifestyle. The smart features of the Hemisphere luggage were designed by rider's to solve problems with other luggage designs -- difficult to use zippers that jam easily, seams that aren't waterproof, or bags that don't hold up to abuse from real rides. Check out the other bags in the Hemisphere line.
AltRider is a Seattle-based company manufacturing 100% American-made accessories and gear for adventure touring motorcycles. We offer premium protection parts for the adventure bikes from BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Triumph and Yamaha. We also offer waterproof adventure luggage through the AltRider Hemisphere soft luggage line. Being riders ourselves, the AltRider team expects performance and value from the products they use. Great care goes into every step of the AltRider creation process, from the initial concept to the finished piece. Each AltRider protection part functions well, looks good on your bike, and can truly stand up to brutal riding conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.