Coolcore's™ patented chemical-free cooling, moisture-wicking, moisture transportation and cool evaporation fabrics used in these base layer are exactly what you need to keep cool and maximize performance.
Unlike other cooling and sweat-wicking fabrics that rely on chemicals or polymer crystal treatments that degrade over time, Klim's Aggressor Cool fabrics will deliver consistent cooling and wicking performance throughout the lifetime of the garment. When high performance athletes demand high performance cooling and comfort, they go to KLIM’s Aggressor Cool -1.0 base layers.
- Camo print and contrast stitching for max style
- Coolcore™ patented chemical-free cooling fabric
- Four-way stretch fabric throughout
- Low-profile stitching and seams enhance comfort and increase mobility
- Patterning removes in-seam stitching for ultimate riding comfort
- Athletic contoured patterning
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric
- Non-abrasive neck and arm holes
- Flat lock stitching
- Small (out of stock)
- Medium (out of stock)
- 3XLarge (out of stock)
- Light Grey Camo
- Camo (out of stock)
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.