Klim Dakar Pro Glove
Engineered To Be The Most Durable Roadworthy Dual-Sport Glove That Klim Offers. Goat Leather And Stretch Woven Construction Combine The Best Of Durability And Comfort, Perfect For A Blast Through Your Favorite Single-Track Or As Your Dual-Sport Workhorse.
- Goat Leather And Stretch Woven Construction
- Leather On Palm And Backhand, Back Thumb
- Klim Articulated Variable Grip
- Poron Soft Knuckle And Palm (Reinforced With Tpu's)
- 3m™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Ventilation In Palm Leather And Textile Fingers/Back Of Palm
- Mapped Perforated Poron® Xrd™
- Mapped Perforated Leather
- Jersey/Jacket Cuff-Friendly
- Entry Assist Pull Loop
- Integrated Visor Wiper
- Mult-E-Touch™ Smart Device Functionality
- Stretch Woven On Back Of Hand
Klim 2019 Dakar Pro Gloves is available in the following sizes:
Klim 2019 Dakar Pro Gloves is available in the following colour options:
- Desert Tan
- Light Grey
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Dare I say it "They Fit Like A Glove"By: Damian O'Connell on 4 December 2019As a newbie to Adventure Motorcycling I was concerned about spending big dollars on a pair of gloves but after going down the path of the cheap Chinese ones that lasted only a couple of months I thought "Its Christmas, why not, I deserve it" well I couldn't be happier, the fit is awesome and movement is like your not wearing anything. You can tell just by the feel and looking at them that the quality is by far superior to what I previously used and the longevity should see me having many an adventure with them. I would recommend anyone looking for a new pair of gloves to give these a go.