With each essential element refined, the ideal touring companion is here. Mastering protection, ventilation, and adjustability, the Latitude motorcycle pants are your trusted companion on your next odyssey.
Klim Latitude Motorcycle Pants Feature:
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®
- Gore-tex® 2-layer performance shell exterior in main body
- Gore-tex® 2-layer next generation 840d cordura® laminate in high abrasion zones
- Touring focused ergonomics
- 3m scotchlite™ reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- Goat leather on inner knee protects from heat and adds grip
Klim Latitude Integrated Armour System:
- D3o™ T5 evo XT hips and knees pieces included
- D3o® meets and/or exceeds level 1 limb protector CE certification [pren1621-1:2011]
- Adjustable pad pockets
- Quick adjust knee armor straps keeps armor in place
- Max flow ventilation: 4 ports
- 2 front thigh intakes
- 2 back thigh exhausts
Klim Latitude Cargo, Hydration, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 2 front water resistant hand pockets
- 1 left front water resistant thigh pocket
- Standardized jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- Adjustable waist cinch straps with elastic accordion removed
- Bottom cuff adjustment
- Custom hypalon zipper pullers
- Improved comfort waistband construction
Klim Latitude Pants is available in the following lengths:
- Short (out of stock)
Klim Latitude Pants is available in the following sizes:
- 34 (out of stock)
- 36 (out of stock)
Klim Latitude Pants is available in the following colour options:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Lattitude PantsBy: Brett McLachlan on 8 February 2020My pants are a great match to the new Lattitude Jacket. They feel great, move well and most importantly for me breathe well keeping me well aerated when I need it most.
Super comfortableBy: Scott Bloomer on 2 February 2020Great pants, wore them out of the shop. Great freindly service fitted me up perfectly. I've purchased a number of items from these guys online and in shop and always received friendly prompt service.
Damn good gearBy: Max Carling on 24 January 2020I bought the Klim Latitude pants 2018 and jacket a few months later. The gear has been on Safaris, Enduro, Europe, UK, Ireland in all weather. Fabulous gear with a thermal layer or two does the job. Just ridden all day at 40-43C with all the vents open and performs very well. Bought a set of Altitudes for the missus and works very well with layers as she feels the cold.
Time for a Change .By: Carl Spencer on 11 May 2018Having been a long time user and abuser of BMW riding gear I was somewhat reluctant to move away from what I knew worked well for me. I had been looking at the KLIM gear for some time and when Adventure Moto opened in Brisbane I was down there like a shot to try on the gear. Looking for something lighter, yet still offering good protection I settled on the Latitude Jacket and pants. Now having worn the gear riding I just wish I had made the move earlier. Whilst the jacket has a light feel, I have no apprehension that it wouldn't do its job if I did come off. Plenty of ventilation for our Queensland summer but surprisingly warm when all the zips are done up. As I recently found when the temps started to trend down coming into winter. All in all damn good gear.