Klim Vented Sock
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking Coolmax® yarn
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation
- Terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle/arch bands keep sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Improved elasticity
- Knit logos
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, sole
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, sole for durability
- 55% Coolmax, 41% Polyamide, 4% Lycra
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex Boots.
Engineered for maximum ventilation and moisture transmission, the KLIM Vented Sock is the perfect choice for the hottest rides or for riders who want minimum bulk and maximum moisture removal. Active cooling properties allow the sock to cool effectively far beyond the performance of a typical synthetic sock.
Klim 2020 Vented Sock is available in the following sizes:
Klim 2020 Vented Sock is available in the following colour options:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Great socks, and not only for hot weatherBy: Khan Wyman on 22 October 2019Fantastic fit and super tall for full over the calf positioning. Very thin, but feel robust and high quality. Great wicking inside hot boots and were super comfy on a recent cold(ish) ride. They also dry very quick, which is handy. Klim quality as expected. Recommended.