Zipperless nested clamshell lid quickly opens and closes with gloves on! Designed for bigger adventure touring bikes and riders carrying camera gear and electronics, the 9-liter Kiger Tank Bag™ is the largest member of the Giant Loop tank bag family, with a generous touch screen-friendly map pocket that fits many tablet computers and mobile devices. Yet, it’s slim and trim for standing on the pegs riding off-road. Includes removable waterproof* inner liner Dry Pod for wet conditions protection – better than cumbersome rain covers that fill with air and fly off.
* Waterproof under normal riding conditions when used inside Giant Loop tank bags – not submersible.
Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through for on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag. Tank bag mounts to harness with two separate side zippers – unzip and carry the tank bag with you, leaving the harness ready to go. And for fast fuel fills simply unzip either side of the tank bag from the harness, which is cut out to fit the fuel cap. A concave front allows fuel vent hoses to breath.
Handy exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider. Interior mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper. Large clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window. The Kiger Tank Bag is named in honor of Oregon’s famed wild horses, the Kiger Mustangs.
Designed and portioned for optimal fit on adventure touring motorcycles. Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model — dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike — with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.
UPGRADE: Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Fandango Tank Bag’s harness and attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
- Zipperless nested clam shell design opens and closes with gloves on
- Includes removable seam-sealed inner Dry Pod with water-resistant YKK zipper and side-release buckle closure
- Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window
- Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through
- Interior lined with high visibility yellow
- Exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider
- Interior coated mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 9 liters
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 9.5" tall, front 6" tall, 8" wide, 12" long
- Map Pocket Dimensions: 8" wide x 9" long
- Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12"
- Exterior Pocket Dimensions: 7.5" wide x 3.5" tall
- Interior Pocket Dimensions: 8" wide x 4.5" tall
- 22 oz / 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Elastic strap keepers
- Clear vinyl top
- Water resistant YKK zipper (Dry Pod)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
- Nylike webbing
- Reflective accents for visibility
Giant Loop Kiger Tank Bag is available in the following colour options:
About Giant Loop:
GIANT LOOP MOTO when compared to Wolfman is what KTM is to BMW when it comes to soft luggage for your off road adventures. Both brands are great however GO LIGHT, GO FAST, GO FAR is the mantra of Giant Loop. As creators of the world's first Biomorphic soft motorcycle luggage, which made carrying gear for trail riders and light adventure bike riders a reality. It meant no more overloaded backpacks or strapped on gear ending in the chain of your bike or under the back wheel. The Giant Loop Great Basin, Coyote and super trim Mojavi Saddlebag systems do not need luggage racks fitted to your bike, however, the bags can comfortably and safely hold up to 68Litres of luggage (Great Basin) for days or weeks off the road. Innovative, strong and light as well as waterproof… Giant Loop has a luggage system, including hybrid panniers and large volume saddlebags to suit just about any motorcycle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.