B&B Off Road Engineering provides the most advanced radiator protection system available.
1. Maximum side and front impact protection - Using a combination of CNC machined 6000 series 3 dimensional aluminium extrusion and 5000 series alloy plate we have created a system to protect your radiators from virtually every direction
2. Maximum roost and debris protection - Due to the angle fin design in our radiator guards there is very little of the radiator core and veins that are directly exposed to roost, debris and trail side sticks
3. Maximum airflow - B&B Off Road's unique aluminium front louver panel constructed from high strength extrusion allows 3 dimensional fins to be incorporated into the design to mimic the airflow characteristics of the genuine plastic radiator fins
4. Removable finned louver panel - Front panel only requires a few bolts to be loosened to allow for easy removal for cleaning of the radiator
5. Integrated modular construction - Three piece modular construction allows for greater design flexibility eliminating the compromises inherent with one piece designs
6. Easy fitment no mods required - Radiator guards can be fitted in approx ½ hour using basic tools
7. All parts available individually - If you damage any part of the radiator guards our design allows you to purchase only what you require
- KTM 250/300 EXC 2 Stroke 2008 - 2016
- KTM 200 EXC 2 Stroke 2012-2013
- KTM 250 SX-F 2011-2015
- KTM 350 SX-F 2011-2015
- KTM 350 EXC-F 2012-2016
- KTM 450 SXF 2007 - 2015
- KTM 505 XCF 2007 - 2010
- KTM 450/530 EXCR 2008+
- KTM 450/500 EXC 2012-2016
- Husaberg FE350 2013+
- Husaberg FE250 2012+
- Husaberg TE250 2 stroke 2011+
- Husaberg TE300 2 stroke 2011+
- Husaberg FE450 2009+
- Husaberg FE501 2013+
- Husaberg FE570 2009-2012
- Husaberg FE390 2009-2012
- Husqvarna TE250/300 2 Stroke 2014-2016
- Husqvarna FE450/501 2014-2016
- Radiator Guards will fit with or without genuine KTM Thermo fan. KTM have moved the thermostat on some models which requires a different rear brace which will change the position of mounting. You will be supplied with 2 Right hand side braces. Please use brace that fits best with the positioning of your particular thermostat.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.