The Blackhawk Tank Bag fits our line between the compact Enduro Tank Bag and the Explorer Lite. 8-liter capacity and trim lines give it great clearance for off-road riding. The Curved base contours snugly to most sloped tanks. The foam structure gives the Blackhawk “Soft-Rigidity”, allowing the bag to flex.
The new Map/Clear Pocket is a step forward in versatility. We have taken the traditional “Map Pocket” and made it more useful to riders who use electronics; we have incorporated a strip of "Loop" material inside the pocket, and include a strip of Adhesive “Hook” to attach to your smart phone, GPS, Spot, etc. so they stay put.
Items can be kept organized with one stealthy outside pocket and an internal mesh pocket under the top. The silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag. A small removable/adjustable bunji-cord across the top provides a convenient spot for gloves and such while fueling. (Please don't ride with your gloves under the shock-cord or you may never see them again.)
The Blackhawk mounts securely to the tank via our 4-point harness. The bag also incorporates fore and aft flexibility allowing the user to get the perfect bag placement on the tank. The Blackhawk utilizes the same 4-point harness as used on the Explorer Lite, Rainier, and Large Expedition Tank bags, making switching out bags a snap.
The Blackhawk can be unclipped from the harness (choose the harness type to match your bike) and can be carried by its grab handle. Or turned into a backpack with the optional Backpack Shoulder Straps (sold separately).
Kawasaki KLR Riders NOTE: to mount this bag properly will require the proper front harness for your bike.
Refinements for 2017 include:
- An adjustable and removable interior clear divider pocket on a hook & loop system
- New stiffer foam construction to maintain shape
- New under buckle tab design
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon construction
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Main Zipper, and YKK zippers used throughout the bag.
- The foam structure gives the Blackhawk Tank Bag “Soft-Rigidity”, allowing the bag to flex.
- The silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag
- 4 point quick-release universal mounting system.
- New-style exterior removable map/clear pocket with interior "loop" strip to stabilize electronics (1 Strip of adhesive "hook"–Included)
- Outside zippered pocket
- Interior zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Reflex webbing accents and carry handle for nighttime visibility
- Non-scratch, non-skid bottom
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Length: Top: 9" / 22cm, Bottom 11 1/4 / 28cm
- Width: 7" / 17cm
- Height: Rider side: 8" 20cm, Forward-facing: 3 1/2" / 9cm
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto.
When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
View more Wolfman Luggage products