The Rocky Mountain Saddle Bags are the largest, most comprehensive saddle bags we have ever produced, the result of nearly of year of R&D testing with a World Class R&D team. A secure mounting and compression system (borrowed from our Expedition Saddle Bags) keeps these in place, while still allowing quick release from the side racks. Internal stiffeners, held in place with hook-and-loop, work to compress and secure the load making them become almost rigid and firm, not floppy. And we've added a grab handle on each bag.
Packing and unpacking is made easier due to a subtle cone shape -- the top is slightly wider than the bottom. The included waterproof liners roll and buckle closed, slide in and out easily and make it simple to keep gear dry. The liners are made from durable polyurethane-coated nylon with sealed seams to keep water out, and are yellow, making it easier to see items inside. Capacity is a voluminous 32 liters for each bag, with an extra 3 liters of float room, depending on how much the top is rolled. So a possible 70 liters of space!
These bags are sewn in Wolfman's USA facility utilizing our own custom vinyl-coated 1680 denier ballistics nylon fabric. The bags have a 35oz. vinyl bottom to compliment 22oz. vinyl back and front accents. Reflective striping runs horizontally from front to back. D-rings on the top and front of each bag allow easy attachment of a Small or Medium Rolie Bag as a top bag for even more capacity or just for convenience. Or add a Wolf Bottle Holster for fuel or water.
We took the whole process from concept, design and manufacturing very seriously, to make one of the finest large-capacity soft saddle bags anywhere.
Wolfman Luggage Improved for 2016!
- Flexi-Side Panels which allow a much wider range of capacity -- between 23 and 33 liters -- plus improve load compression and create a more stable and secure connection to the side racks
- The internal stiffeners are now in sleeves
- 2” top compression buckles provide better load management and stability
- Four 2” D-rings on each bag for more accessory options, like a Rolie Bag or Wolf Bottle Holster
- Revised shape to keep bags level to side racks
- Revised waterproof removable liners
- More tailored appearance
Pannier Bag Features
- Heavy Duty 1680 denier custom vinyl coated ballistic nylon
- 35oz. vinyl bottom
- 22oz. vinyl back, front mounts and removable Back Pad
- Ultra Secure six point mounting system per bag using heavy Duty 1inch metal cam buckles
- Carry Handle
- Waterproof liner
Dimensions of Each Saddle Bag
- Length: 41cm top, 38cm bottom
- Width: 27cm top, 20cm bottom
- Height: 33cm-41cm depending on amount of roll
Capacity of The Rocky Mountain Saddle Bags
- 32 litres, 64 litres for the pair
- 3 additional litres available by reducing the amount of top roll
Complete Rocky Mountain System
Rocky Mountain Saddle Bags work seamlessly with our Uni-fit Side racks.
To use these with other racks, select the 'Other Rack' straps. Note: Racks must be oval/rectangle shaped (i.e. Touratech, Hepco & Becker, GIVI, Happy-Trail) and height of hoop (top to bottom) must not exceed 9.5 inches. See "Other Rack" video or Instruction Sheets. (Note: This mounting kit is also sold separately in case you need ANOTHER ONE for a different bike, or as a replacement.)
Complementary Wolfman Luggage Products
- Small and Medium Rolie Bags
- Wolf Bottle Holster
- Primus Fuel Bottle
- Primus Water Bottle
- Roto Pax Mount for fuel or water
- Especially convenient with the Wolfy SnapHook Kit
These Saddle Bags also work well with any of these:
- Expedition Dry Duffels
- Renegade Duffel
- Ridgeline Duffel
- Wolf Tail Bag
- Peak Tail Bag
Mounting To Wolfman Racks
Mounting To Other Racks
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.