Though this pack was new for 2012, we've been making similar packs for ourselves for about 11 years. At heart it's a simple pack constructed almost entirely from sturdy ballistics nylon. Breathable mesh shoulder straps pivot to contour around almost any body type, shoulder shape, jacket or compression suit. An adjustable sternum strap improves the stability, comfort and fit for both men and women. The Wolfy waist belt helps get the weight off the shoulders and keeps the pack in place during aggressive riding. And the no-snag narrow profile is a must for tight singletrack.
The roomy main compartment closes with a large #10 YKK zipper. There's an easy access outside zip pocket and two handy side pockets. The included easy-fill, easy-clean, clip-close, 3-liter reservoir by HydraPak fits in its own foam-lined pocket. The Escape Pak allows the hose to be routed to either the left or right shoulder strap where the "stay close" no-flop hose management system keeps it in place. The HydraPak reservoir can be unclipped from the hose for easy filling. The hose comes with a lockable bite valve, and is extra long so it can be trimmed to the perfect length for any rider.
The outside of the pack features our Wolfman Rolie Patch (as used on our Rolie Bags) which makes it easy to add more carrying capacity. Add a small Rolie Bag, or a Wolf Bottle Holster. Or two Bottle Holsters. Or a small Rolie Bag AND two Bottle Holsters. Mix and match to make the Escape Pak suit each different ride. Like all Wolfman luggage, it's made in the USA.
- Slim no-snag profile
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps
- Pivot Shoulder Suspension
- Sternum Strap
- Wolfy Waist Belt comfortably carry the load, reduces shoulder stress.
- Outside Zippered and sleeve pockets
- 'Stay Close' Hose management
- Rolie bag, and Fuel Bottle Holster Compatible
- Hydrapak 3-liter Reservoir.
- Reflective Webbing Accents, nighttime visability
- Legendary Wolfman Made in USA Construction
- Ballistics, foam and Mesh Construction
- Height: 45.5cm
- Width: 18cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Pack: 854 cu.in. or 14 Litres
- Reservoir: 100 oz. or 3 litres
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.